Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@DiVWA Platinum members get free shipping on the 21 Days Special items 😃

TY @Maria88. I missed that in the sales catalog...

I went to my local Ulta yesterday, and thought they'd already be out of Nars. Ends up, they were really well stocked, so I got one. The Pureology Dry Cream deluxe sample was still in stock, too (coupon emailed, and not a unique code). @sabrinas Yay for freebies! 🙃

Stila Direct 20% off sale with code SALE20. A bunch of products have been added. Ends 4/9. Code "INNERCIRCLE" still seems to be working for 20% off anything.

Costco has Venus razors at an awesome price right now 🙂 5 cartridges at Target are $23 and the razor itself + 1 cartridge is $8.5. 

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 10.21.11 PM.png

Nonmembers can buy too but I think they charge a $2 fee.

Zoya's Earth Day Exchange is going to be starting soon.

Spoiler
z1.PNG
z2.PNG
Anonymous Insider

This is a great deal @lmi82! I love Zoya nail polishes.

Sorry, but I'm new to how this works. 

You use the code to get 50% of the zoya polishes and then you send your old polish back in?

@annypoo I've never done this either, but it looks like they go by an honor system. They say that you can send the old polish to them or donate it locally (to like a women's shelter), but you're not actually obligated to do any of that. You can just use the 50% off code without sending in any nail polish. All the info is in the spoiler box. You'll probably have to zoom in to see it better, though.

TooFaced Direct Birthday Celebration:
ss.JPG

CaptureZZ.JPGCapturezZZz.JPG

tempting.. that bag is so cute and the minis are nice.

this stacks with the 20% off code they sometimes give out to encourage ppl to buy their carts. i only rly want one item though, so i'm trying to resist!

FYI in case anyone is a big Guerlain Terracota fan it is on sale today at Ruelala.  There are still several left so go fire it up!  🔥 

Received this from L'Occitane. It's not even my birthday today. I think there was some glitch. Their system probably mixed up the month & day and sent this on 4/7 instead of 7/4. Weird. Anyway, I have no use for the code, so feel free to use it!

Spoiler
bdayemail.PNG

Also, it looks like this is a one-time use code, so please comment if you've used it. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Claimed. Thank you!

Another Dealmoon-Nordstrom GWP bag:

Free with any $75 beauty/fragrance purchase, using code "DEALMOON". 

IMG_3006.JPG

Spoiler
Contents: 
Smashbox ‘Full Exposure’ Mascara (0.14oz);
Clinique- Take the Day Off (1.7oz);
Drybar – Chaser(.5oz);
Mario Badescu – Acne Facial Cleanser(2oz);
Philosophy- take a deep breath(0.17 oz);
Fresh – Sugar lip treatment spf 15(0.07oz);
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black(0.05oz);
Glamglow Thirsty Mud(05oz);
Lancome Definicils(0.07oz);
Lorac Matte Primer (.07 fl oz );
Marc Jacobs Dream(0.04oz);
“Wink Wink” Bag

Stacks with the GWPs that don't need a code, including the 24pc fragrance-vials bag ($85 fragrance purchase) and Space NK bag ($150 SpaceNK purchase)

BOGO free on all classic jar candles and tumbler candles at Yankee

14.gif

New NET-A-PORTER beauty kit is available for 88$

NET-A-PORTER.jpg

Spoiler
Rahua Body Amazon Oil: 60ml/ 2fl.oz.; Oribe Matte Waves: 100ml/ 3.4oz.; James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face 2.5fl.oz./ 0.9oz; Michael Van Clarke 3" More Inches - Lifesaver Pre-Wash Treatment Weekender: 50ml/ 1.75fl.oz; Aromatherapy Associates Mattifying Deep Cleanse Face Mask: 100ml/ 3.4fl.oz.; Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil: 9g/0.32 oz.; Lipstick Queen Hello Sailor: 3.5g/ 0.12oz.; Lano – Lips All Over Hands Lemonaid Lip Treatment: 12.5g/ 0.42fl.oz; Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist: 30ml/ 1.0fl.oz.; Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara: 4ml/ 0.13fl.oz.; Charlotte Tilbury Super Model Body: 15ml/ 0.52fl.oz.; Davines SU Hair and Body Wash: 75ml/ 2.5fl.oz; Soleil Toujours SPF30 Mineral Sunscreen: 10g/ 0.35oz

if somebody wants to order it by split it/trade it, let me know! I only want oribe and some other small things

Edit: already found somebody to split it

IMG_2752.PNG

Thank you. They look like deluxe samples to me. There's another photo that shows them in the bag. 

testing