Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@savvy4 No problem 🙂 I didn't even realize there are different colors lol 😄 It's in "Wheat" and it doesn't look too light at all. 

YESSSSS!! I finally chose ...wisely. 

Thanks for sharing!

Nice to see it was DS! I wish it would have been in a mini packaging of the full size though. That would have been so cute.

Yessss that's what I was hoping, but I'm just happy it's in a tube and not a foil 🙂

Ooooooo, the Laura Mercier sample is nice, too! Mine hasn't come yet. I'm real curious to try out $455 face cream. 😄

I know right? I reeeeeaaalllly hope I don't like it too much 😄 

Marc Jacobs website:

mjf.PNG

Barneys Warehouse

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 8.04.24 AM.png

Discounted vouchers for REN skincare on Gilt City! To sweeten the deal, if you're purchasing from Gilt City for the first time, you can get 25% off of your first purchase with a referral code. Would be more than happy to PM a referral for anyone who's interested!

Hey what exactly is gilt City? Is it like a Hautelooke?

Pshew I got so excited (since the glycol lactic mask is one of the best things I've ever used on my face), but I was hoping that would be more of a discount! I'll have to wait for one of the additional 20% off days I guess lol.

Pleaaase don't let this be the new standard discount, GC! I need that 50% off life 😂😂

@Alicehoopz I just got an email! today is an additional 20% off day for three hours only. code is SPRINGRUSH20 🙂

Thanks for the heads up! Wish it worked on my account 😞

If it works for others, it is a good deal! 

I also got one except 30% off SPRINGRUSH30

@kateye7 yes I got this and saw "the girl and the water" was included and they carry my favorite swimwear line (Acacia). Got $200 credit for $75 after my promo code (max $$ off was $25). I was stoked since the suits retail for around $200 or slightly more, so I basically got one for like 60% off!

I love acacia! good find!! 

I also just got that one on a different account haha. it's up to $25 🙂 

@shirleylin88@kateye7are these codes for GC or Ren Direct? What is/was the 3 hour span you could use it in?

@NancieNano it's for gilt city. 4-7PM EST

Thank you@shirleylin88

ETA: They must be targeted deals. The codes won't work for me 😞

@shirleylin88, @kateye7:  Thanks for the heads-up about the discount codes! I only had the 20% one, but still jumped on the REN deal, as I had account credits that were due to expire. Hopefully REN comes out with nice sets, to get some more mileage out of the voucher discount.

7 Replies
testing