Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Barneys Spring Bags are back in stock, and a lot of stackable GWPs are available too!

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 12.46.52 PM.png

Cover FX direct- 20% off all Contour products. Use code SCULPT at checkout. Expiration unknown but it just started today. 😄

Kiehl's Direct Friends and Family

20% off expires tonight

CODE: FAMILY

Bumble & Bumble direct:

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 2.14.03 PM.png

Bloomingdales Direct:

edit: They also have SPACENK items but not sure if discount works online 😞 

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 11.05.17 AM.png

It works on SpaceNK items?! Ah yesssssssss

Ugh, I actually used this in store yesterday and purchased 3 Diptyque Items and they took off the discount for me, but I can't get it to work online 😞 

Oh man, I thought there was something wrong on my end. I think I'll stop by this weekend then to try this!

sigma.JPG

Spoiler
Ok, I've never shopped from here before, but wanted to try this code.  I typed "MINI" on the search bar and a number of options came up, but it included two mini brushes for free!!! I added these (to test the waters) added a lip base, applied the code and it looks like it all took:

sigma1.JPG

@lisainprogress is better at finding lowest priced items than me though.  In the meantime, let's see if this ships.

I did see that if you spend $30, you get a a better GWP. 

Anonymous Insider

HauteLook has Morphe brushes & palettes on sale today

Neiman Marcus.

nm.jpg

I have a Fresh Family Coupon Code that I won't use if anyone wants it. Use it online at the Fresh website: HB6X-OL6K-Y393-FMP9

Please comment if used

If you are interested in the Missha Time Revolution essence and Night Repair Ampuole, keep reading

I discovered on sokoglam that the two are being sold together for $39.00 and free shipping, plus my cart generated a free Klairs sample.

The sizes are 130ml for essence (regular size on Missha is 150ml and retails for $34.40) and the Night Repair is 40ml (regular size on Missha is 50ml for $34.30)  

All in all, a great deal and free shipping on orders $35.00 up, no tax

ooohhhh this is a good deal! I've been wanting to try this brand!

@shirleylin88    I love the Missha essence already and Im out, so this was a perfect find for me in the right moment.  Plus no tax or shipping...

Also, PM for a referral, you get 20% off and I get $10 when you make ur first purchase...doesnt say a minimum

ETA: referral seems to be a $25 min. purchase

My bad, sokoglam

I'm going to pm you

No worries, pm ed u back...add www to the link since you know about links and BT!

I would mention everyone but BT is being finicky!

Regardless, thank you so much to everyone who's requested  Spring referral links, feel free to use it, just in case no one has already beat me to sending you one! Thanks so much again in advance 🙂

Everyone else--feel free to PM whoever else needs referral links! Let's share the BT love 🙂

Hi,

I am kind of late but can anyone send me a referral please?

Thanks!

sent you one!

testing