Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

my ebates just posted it's on the original $75 woohooooo!!!

Can you send me a link too? Thanks!

Sent, @sunshine2537 🙂

Can you please send me if referral link?  If you're still offering to send.  Thanks!

I sent you one, love 🙂

Can someone please PM me a referral as well?  Thank you so much =).

sent!!!

Thank you!!!

Do we use the code on Spring or tarte?! I'm sorry, I'm unfamiliar with Spring!

What @Fedele13 said--you can click the link, which should take you to Spring, copy the code in the pop-up box, then apply it to your spring cart.

Also--it works on anything thats available via Spring. So if you want to shop the Bobbi Brown F&F sale, the $20 off $75 should work on that as well. Let me know if you still need any help! 🙂

Agreed. I got the referral code (thanks so much by the way!) but I thought it was for a 'spring' referral code for tarte's website, not for the Spring store. Maybe I misread. Could someone clarify for me? And also, does the Spring store ship to Canada? 

@Saschattack It's for the Spring store. And unfortunately, Spring only ships to the US as of now 😞 Sorry about that!

No worries. Thanks so much anyway! Just another reason for me to move to the US! 🙂

You need to use the code on Spring. 

Spring has all the prices marked down to the Sale prices. 

Also YAY!!! I think my Spring deal comment pushed me to Hall of Famer status!

I love you, BT! ❤️

yay congrats!!

YAY! Congrats @jominguez!!!!

Timeless Skin Care - 50% off your order of $75 or more (excluding accessories) with code SPRING17.

(valid from 4/4-4/12)

Ulta's BEAUTY BREAK

Can be found under "Gifts with Purchase"

Value Breakdown ($73.13):

Spoiler
  • Comforting Creamy Foaming Cleanser for Dry Skin Travel Size (2.0 oz) (This travel size retails for $15)
  • Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum sample (0.27 oz) ( $21.06 based off 1 oz FS)
  • La Base Pro Oil Free Primer sample (0.23 oz) ($12.07)
  • Color Design Lipstick in The New Pink sample (0.65 oz) (Size is a typo. I think this is one of those full-size sample products in cheaper packaging, so $23 value)

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 4.02.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 4.02.19 AM.png

I saw a post on IF that said the sale event started on 4/7 for Rouge (ROUGENOTE) and 4/8 for VIB (VIBNOTE) extending until 4/13, 15% off. Beauty insiders get 10% from 4/8 to 4/12 (BINOTE). However, the post has now been deleted so take it with a grain of salt

If I remember correctly that's the dates and codes (VIBNOTE) from last year's sale

1 Reply
testing