Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thank you! I was on the look out for the Missha Essence (which I loved from the Target beauty box) and picked that up along with some cotton pads and buds...and scored the 2 cushions, a welcome gift, and an extra gift set for spending over $40 🙂 

I'm sorry I didn't get a referral from you....I was so desperate to get my order in before midnight! But thank you so very much!! @Maria88

@Maria88 did the GWP show up in your cart/order or did they include it later? i can't get it to show up, but i do see a time revolution gwp when i hit $40

Thanks for the heads up on the gwp over $40!! @whitepolkydots I was able to get it 🙂

@whitepolkydots were you signed into your account? The cushions did not show up in my cart until I was. Hope that helps.

@NancieNano thank you! I don't have an account with missha so I didn't try that, but i will go make onel 🙂

@whitepolkydots

If you havent already set up your account did you want a referral?

NancieNano answered the question before I was able to get to ya, but I know I was signed into my account so all the GWP populated. I also got a primer (full size) since it was my first order.

@Maria88 ahh I made an account already 😞 i was only planning to buy a toner and the referral page said it'd only be useful if i made a $50 purchase so i didn't pm you. I haven't actually paid yet if it's possible to still apply your referral??

@whitepolkydots Oh that's ok! If you already made an account the ref wont work. I had no idea there had to be a minimum purchase. I bought the toner too: I heard good things!

Nordstrom Shiseido GWP

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 2.21.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-31 at 2.21.42 PM.png

I believe today is the last day to use HSN visa code for $20 off $40, and they now have the Benefit Cheek Parade palette.  It's not on sale but with the code, price comes down to $38.  Also, they have a great Artis brush set on sale for $95, code would bring it down to $75 for three brushes and the cleaning set.

Bloomingdales Direct

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 2.14.44 PM.png

Separate GWP's

$25 purchase

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 2.17.58 PM.png

$125 purchase

Screen Shot 2017-03-31 at 2.18.38 PM.png

Has anyone tried the japonesque blushes? It's ulta's beauty steal today and I'm very curious! They have great ratings, but I do have so many blushes already so I can't decide if I should pick up any or not. 

Tatcha direct ~ new customers only

Code: welcomegift 

DS Revitalizing eye cream (if it's the same one in the travel-size section, value is $29)

They changed the old gift (classic enzyme powder) to this one. Free shipping with $25 purchase

Skinceuticals and Skin Medica is on ruelala today.

Barney`s Warehouse selling Lipstick Queen set for 15$ (it is $24-40% extra).

And they offer BY TERRY Impearlious Baume De Rose 50% off ($123). Shipping is free on all orders.

LQUEEN.jpg

BTERRY.jpg

There is also 14% cashback at ebates today for those interested in getting anything at Barney's warehouse

Thank you ❤

Nudestix dot com additional 15% off using code Nudestix01.

IPSYMAR for 20% at Tarte.com! 

It's Purple Friday!

pf.png

VHCSC.png

Love Vosges! They started up while I was still living in Chicago so they hold a special place in my heart. I give out boxes of their exotic truffles as client gifts every christmas and they're always a hit 🙂

testing