Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Several Sephora Favorites sets from last fall are back in stock at this moment. Soko to Tokyo, Beauty Sleep, and Skin Wonderland. Oh and Scouted by Sephora.

@gingerleigh thank you so much! I was kicking myself for not getting the Soko to Tokyo set and now I have it 🙂

Villainess Soaps is celebrating! Take 36% off any $20+ purchase with the code BDAY36 at checkout, today (3/29) only.

Screen Shot 2017-03-29 at 7.28.38 PM.png

Did anyone here go to IMATS LA this past January? Asking because I'm going next weekend in NY 🙂

These deals today! HSN- use Visa Checkout to get $20 off $40 purchase with code 179908, ends 4/10. Also, TooFaced Love Flush blush is $13. Some have already sold out, AND, Too Faced Brow Quickie Brush-On Brow Fiber Gel is $11. 😄

Laura Geller direct. Free shipping today. The new highlighters are really tempting.

I picked one up yesterday, couldn't resist 😄 You can also get a free mini Gilded Honey highlighter with code GILDEDGIFT ! 

Not makeup/ skincare, but Victoria's Secret is giving a $20 gift card with $40 purchase.

That's a great deal! I still think it was a mistake of them to stop selling swimsuits ugh. 

I was wondering if anyone has a Kiko Milano discount code they can share.  Thank you in advance.

@Ispend2much6

Spoiler
Saw this pop up on their site - will that work?
Kiko.JPG

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt- you are a sweetie! Did you see their new Less is Better spring collection?  It's so pretty!

Anytime @Ispend2much6!  Heart Ooh, gonna go check that out now! Thx...

qwwqe.JPG

La Roche Posay Direct

qwwqe.JPG

The Body Shop Direct

@lippieaddict19 thank you! I thought I had missed that deal, glad to know it's still active..I will check it out

Milk Makeup direct has an eye pigment wardrobe giveaway. seems to show up as a pop up on their site to enter; also they sent an email if you are on their list. wasn't sure where to post this...but thought some might be interested.milk makeup giveaway.png

untitled.pnguntitled.png

ColourPop Direct

A shout out of thanks to whomever posted the Cult Beauty spring15 gwp (it was a while ago)! Mine finally arrived and it's awesome! 

Philosophy-

$25 off $65 with code 25off65

Gilt City has Gloss Moderne credit half off! There should be a new user discount for 20 or 30% floating around too but I don't know the code. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 5.42.30 PM.png

Has anyone tried these products? What do you think is worth getting?

Edit: Gloss Moderne has a 15% off promo code too with "WELCOME15." Not sure if this works with a gilt city voucher.

2 Replies
testing