Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I WANT this....must resist!!!

@veronika23 thanks for this! Got myself a free bag but I didn't know about the first-time coupon code so I guess I can save that for later 🙂

OOoo diamond dust looks so pretty

CAN'T TALK>>>>BRB!!! 0111111.JPG

FYI @Randell

ETA

Spoiler
Thank you so much @veronika23! Heart  Girl, I'm lovin' that you post all these great deals!  LG is one of my favorite brands too...
geller.JPG

NICE!  Did you get a 15% off too for signing up? If you weren't signed up. @ZombieMetroAnt

@veronika23

Spoiler

you know what....I didn't01.JPG

I guess I could always make a second purchase with my second email (hint! hint!)

ETA - looks like the WELCOME promo doesn't work (maybe because it's new?!).  Whew

@ZombieMetroAnt  it's so pretty! I kinda want it but I think there's no more bags 😞  Oh well. No big loss lol

Pixi Beauty 20% off pixiwakeup

Thank you so much for posting this! They have a 500 ml bottle of Glow Tonic today & with 20% off it was a good deal.

Stila direct

aAda.JPG

Not quite sure where to post this, but thought you all might have the sharpest shopping skills!

My T3 died and I want to try the new Dyson dryer (preferably the silver not pink) - my problem is, where to order it.

It seems to be full price everywhere or excluded from most coupons, so it's more a matter of the fringe benefits available for my $400.

I can get ebates, store loyalty rewards (looking at you Ulta), GWP, or if you know a coupon that works somewhere...

It seems like the BEST option would be to wait for Ulta's 10x multiplier, but I can't wait that long to August...

Advice?  Thanks!

Ebay still has $100 Ulta gift cards for $90... Though I don't know if they stack! 

Hi @Nicrohr! Long time 

I wanted the Dyson so bad too so I did the 10x points thing at Ulta last year and when I had enough points to get a free Dyson they coincidently froze my account from ordering online and very few of their stores get to carry the Dyson. The store manager tried to have another store send it to them but they wouldn't allow that in my case ??? There definatly was a strange thing going on once I achieved a high points level because after several months and millions of customer service incident claims reports I finally gave up and used most of my points in the store on free palettes of course 😉 with a 20% off coupon and then my account magically was unfrozen.

I think that Bed Bath and Beyond carry the Dyson now and I have used one of their 20% off coupons for the Dyson vacuum cleaner so i would think it would work on the blow dryer as well. I have a ton of their 20% off coupons if you don't have one pm me and I'll give you one

Good luck and good to see you back here on BT 🙂

BBB at $80 off would eclipse most other benfits!  I will look into that.  And going to PM you for a coupon.

Oh darn, for anyone else who wants to try this, I can tell you it doesn't work.  (I found a BBB Coupon in my email!)

There is a disclaimer on the Hairdryer page that says "no coupons" and I tried it anyway in the cart, and no dice it gives an extensive error message about no coupons allowed on this item.

Thanks for this info!  Jeez what a pain.

Great to see you too :D.

@Nicrohr sorry it was a pain. I got out my magnifier and read the exclusions on a 20% off coupon that I had and the brand Dyson is listed. That is so weird because in the past I have bought 2 different Dyson vacume cleaners in store using those coupons. I also purchased an Alexa unit for a gift in the store using the 20% off coupon that it did say was ineligible for coupons when I first tryed to purchase it online. Maybe give it an in store try for the heck of it. 

Otherwise Ulta points would be the very  best way but the Ulta prestige 20% off coupons have been excluding the Dyson as well.

Oh definitely no need to apologize, I meant "what a pain" for what you went through with your Ulta points/CS! 😄

I think it was a good idea to try the online coupon the hairdryer anyway, I am glad I did - just posted in case anyone else was reading this later.  Was definitely worth a shot, and I agree that they might just do it in store.  Good to know about the Alexa! 

You can always buy a drugstore one now and wait for the multiplier in August?

I'll be in the same boat with the waiting til August though. My mom has the dyson and she loves it! Her hair looks healthier and she hasn't changed a thing other than her hairdryer. 

Thanks for these thoughts!

I am too impatient probably...

but what would the points be for non-platinum?  

400dollarsx1pointperdollarx10multiplier?

Would that be 4000 points, where 2000 points = $125x2 = $250 in points?

Hmm maybe for $250 I could wait.

This sounds like a plan! @Nicrohr

The Ulta 10x point August event changes the brands and products eligible for this promotion each year. No guarantees the Dyson will be included this year. 

Of course, one can hope, especially at $250 savings!!!  You can also change your birthday to August as you get some bonus points!  ;')

2 Replies
testing