Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Oh gosh thank you about not knowing if Dyson will be eligible in August, jeez, I hadn't realized that it might not qualify.

I know they adjust what is eligible for their coupons, but I didn't know Ulta disallows or changes brands eligible for the 10x offer at all!

Great idea about birthday :D.

Yea, supposedly  it used to be everything, but the last 2 years they promoted select items/brands eligible for 10x points. 

I am hoping for Dry Bar this year, again! 

@Nicrohr

The Super Size Pixi Glow Tonic is on sale today only! At Pixi direct.   $46 and you'll get free shippping. Trying to talk myself into buying this. I regretted missing it last time. Now I just wish I could find a code for 10% off 😂

This is one BIG tonic! O.O

20% off pixiwakeup

Thank you @pixiedust2 and @mdgraz for posting! 

Does anyone have any products they recommend other than the tonic and glow mist?  Thanks!

@mdgraz Thank you so much!!!! Woohoo! Added that new polish/exfoliator too and saved $14. You're the best!!!

Thank you! I grabbed the glow tonic and an eye brightener 😄

Thank you for asking. I wouldn't have known about the salon size tonic had you not asked for a coupon. 

Saks is offering 10% off Beauty & Fragrance during the Saks Friends & Family event. Use code SAKS10OFF. Valid 3/28 – 4/2.

I don't know if anyone else recently shopped the SpaceNK Sale that had a photo of the full size Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Clear Mask, 50 ml, as a GWP for purchases over $75, but I received my order today, and the promised GWP turned out to be only a tiny 3.75ml sample instead.

Update: I contacted SpaceNK by email and they apologized for omitting my GWP and promised to send it.  I looked at my online purchase order and it did include the 1.7 oz full size Goldfaden MD Facial Detox Clear Mask as GWP.  Things are sounding much better so far...  If this arrives okay.  🙂

@Ispend2much6@PaletteAddict99@angel7594

@tsavorite  That's good news!  I wish I'd noticed that gwp!

@tsavorite that is GREAT!!! I'm glad that they did the honorable thing 🙂

thank you to the person who posted about the kose sample! 😄

I forgot about this one and thought someone had sent me japanese candy. The sender was (no joke) labeled "Obviously" ... but clearly I didn't catch on, lol. Apparently the bigger package is a pack of shrunken tablets that you soak with the liquid in the blue bottle. Then the tablet will turn into a sheet mask!! So cooool (and generous of Kose)!!IMG_2863.JPG

I received mine yesterday as well. I love the concept of the lotion mask, and I think I am going to try using it with my SKII essence 😄

I already own the sekkisei lotion and it's great to have a travel size!

Aw man! so sad I missed out on this! This looks so cool. please let us know how it turns out!!

@Alicehoopz @whitepolkydots 9omg yes this arrived today for me too and I was so confused. I forgot I signed up for it and then thought maybe it was an extra gift from all the k beauty skincare ive bought lately, hah! Then I realized it was probably gotten through BT.  Im curious how itll work!

This is too funny!! I got this package today and also had no idea what it was, and we had quite a laugh over here about how the sender was obviously (OBVIOUSLY!!).

I love this forum lol!!

032117__left.JPG

FYI, on vacation and found eve lom and rodial at the marshalls in Florida.  I'm very jealous ours in MN never have the good stuff. 🤢

testing