Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Macy’s (HOT) Get $10 macy’s money with every $50 purchase, get up to $40 macy’s money, ends today. Use it online & in stores March 28th-April 2th.

$10 macy’s money with $50-$74.99 purchase.

$15 macy’s money with $75-$99.99 purchase.

$20 macy’s money with $100-$149.99 purchase.

$25 macy’s money with $150-$199.99 purchase.

Moda mermaid brushes is today's ipsy's offer for $12+ tax and free shipping! 

• IMG_1685.PNG

If anyone missed these and still wants them they are available at Walmart for $16.84 and you can order for pick up if available in your local area.  Not as good as $12 but better than paying $24.99!

@veronika23-  Thanks for the tag, by the time I saw it they are sold out.  😞

Sorry @prettyinpa 😞

OMG I wanted to try these and they're sold out. Congrats to everyone who scored them!

@Karmatic Check your local Marshalls, and TJMaxx. They've had a huge variety, and cuter, ombre mermaid brushes than these for about the same price point.

@ClassicallyFab Thanks for the tip and for looking out! I will look into this when I have time. 

I saw this on fb and just ordered!!! I've been wanting to try these types of brushes for a while. 

@veronika23 thank you for tagging me ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Are these any good? They look great.

@Anonymous I ordered a set. My expectations are that they will be ok to use, I'm not expecting them to be the best quality at all but workable. 

If anyone has these please share your thoughts. 🙂

Woh! That's a nice deal!

@Tamara76@shimmerbait@Randell@ZombieMetroAnt

I know I am missing people...

Thank you for the tag! @veronika23

Totally went for it!  My daughter swears by these kinds of brushes for foundation, so I've been wanting to try them - at this price, I can't resist!

@Mcakes  I am a bb addict, too!  I am not yet convinced these will be better, but I am going to try!  😊

OMG @veronika23 !!!  Heart thank you

@Mcakes - FYI Heart 

That is an awesome deal! And so pretty lol. I canceled my ipsy but it looks like I can still log in.

How do you feel about these types of brushes? I can't break away from my beauty blender lol. 

@Mcakes - we can split these if you want.  I had to order a set because you just can't beat that deal!  I'll PM you. 

You're just the sweetest @ZombieMetroAnt Heart You know you don't have to do that! Can't break up the mermaid brush family lol 😄

testing