Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

032117__left.JPG

Estee Lauder dot com032117__left.JPGuntitled.png

All I read was "shop before its gone" and I nearly had a heart attack because I thought they were discontinuing the doublewear foundation. It's one of my favs.

Make Up Store

www.makeupstoreaustralia DOT com.au

slideshows_2.jpg

Bath & Unwind

d69d6525-c4a3-4f86-83c2-78a9ae1e9a49.jpg

Ulta $100 gift card for $90 on ebay. Great to use on all those beauty steals. ultaebay.jpg

Paula's Choice 

IMG_0965.PNG

TJ MAXX online

TJMAXX1.jpg

Spoiler
TJMAXX2.jpgTJMAXX3.jpgTJMAXX4.jpgTJMAXX5.jpgTJMAXX6.jpg
Anonymous Insider

There is a new Platinum Free 27 Piece Beauty Bag, with $100 purchase. With four full size items, and a bunch of deluxe ones. @natalyf posted about it in the Ulta thread. Item number 2508816.

OOS currently (went OOS fast).

Anyone know the best place to find a good price on Perricone Vitamin C ester? I saw it on Overstock but not sure about ordering there. Are there products current/authentic?

@AnneMCC Their direct site is currently running a deal for 25% off everything, plus a free gift with $75 purchase. The gift changes every day, but today it's the Pre:Empt Skin Perfecting Serum. They have previews of the upcoming freebies that make it easy to guess what they'll be, so maybe look through them to see if there's another product on another day that you're more interested in to maximize the deal for you. The code is FFSPRING if you're interested! 

@AnneMCC if you're looking for the ester 15 (tubes) and not the jar serum, try the trade forum! There was a deal a few months ago and maybe people have them sitting around 🙂

@AnneMCC I looked on Perricone MD's site, they don't recommend buying from Overstock. its in the FAQ under "shopping online" and has a list of trusted stores plus the warning specifically against Overstock and eBay. Also, over the years I've read various things about Overstock not always selling authentic products in general, but people also debate that in comments. from Perricone MD FAQ: 

Spoiler
copy/pasted but links removed:  How Do I Know Where to Buy Authentic Perricone Products?

We guarantee 100% product quality and satisfaction through our website, call center and select list of authorized resellers such as Ulta, The Shopping Channel, Beauty DOT com, Dermstore, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Sephora, Skinstore, Mr. Porter, and QVC DOT com. But don't be fooled, there are several internet resellers that are unauthorized, diverted and therefore may be selling diluted, used, expired, or counterfeit products. Additionally, they may not be safe to use or perform as tested. Some of these sites include Overstock DOT com and eBay.

Spoiler
and I don't know much about Overstock. it just may be "risky" like eBay. maybe some items are authentic and some are not? or some are fresh and some are not? I hope you can find a good deal somewhere though that works out for you.

Oh that's really good to know, thanks for sharing that @wickedlollipop

I wouldn't have thought to check there for authorized stockists so now I know!

Ann Taylor dot com 50% off all items on line only. Sale through tomorrow night.

Forgot to mention that there is free shipping and no minimum purchase required.

thank you .... going to the site now...

Has anyone tried GlamBot? I have never shopped this site, but:

IMG_0960.PNG

@ClassicallyFab I've purchased from them on several occasions. A couple of eyeshadow palettes. They came well wrapped and even at 80% they were barely used. 

@ClassicallyFab I bought a tarte palette a couple years ago. It arrived well packed and shipped pretty fast.

testing