Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

untitled.png

For the Elite membership (I may even do this...), better deal, as the petite is $50 for the year:vice.JPG

choix10 is the code for 10% off

@ClassicallyFab if you do subscribe, make sure to "linger" on their site for a few minutes and you should see a "wheel" on the left side of the page. You can spin it for extra deals (like a free mystery gift with subscription, 10% off your sub, etc.)

@whitepolkydots Do you know if the extra deals (like 10% off) apply with the special of 6 months for $60?

@JenniferOhJenny i had no problem applying the 10% off at checkout (on the 6m/$60 sub) but didn't go through the full checkout

@whitepolkydotsCool, thanks! My subscription ran out this month and I've been going back and forth over whether or not to resubscribe. 

Ooooooooooo!!! ThAnK yOu! @whitepolkydots vice.JPG

What's So Choix?

@imbeautiful It's a monthly subscription box where you get to pick 5 high-end samples of makeup, perfume, and/or skin care products. They send you small amounts of whatever you choose and you also earn points that you can apply to purchasing full-size items. (I think the discount you end up getting with the points is 20% but I'm not positive. In other words, you can't redeem a huge chunk of points to get things for free.)

The samples are enough for several uses, depending on the product. I liked it because it gave me a chance to sample things I wouldn't ordinarily buy.

From Skyn Iceland direct:  Purchase their new Brightening Eye Serum ($35) and 4-pack of the Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ($15) and receive 20% off. Code:  BRIGHTEYES

Free shipping at $35.

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 11.09.18 AM.png

Alternatively, your local Ulta might still have stock on the value pack:  full-size Brightening Eye Serum and 2-count of Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels for $25.  No longer available online.

GM Deals & Steals focused this morning on beauty products. Included are products from Trestique, Skinfix, Dr. Perricone and Vita Liberata. Discounts offered through the site GMA dot Yahoo are between 50% - 55% off.

The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is heaven on Earth! From March 19 through April 8 you can score amazing deals on great products!Screenshot 2017-03-22 at 8.48.23 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-03-22 at 8.48.44 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-03-22 at 8.48.52 PM.png

Awesome finds at tjmaxx online

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.13.43 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.14.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.14.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.16.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.17.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.19.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.20.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.20.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.21.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 8.21.42 PM.png

Eeeek! I love Audrey!! 

Free shipping with Megaglo makeup stick at Wet N Wild; limited edition highlighters are still in stock.

vice.JPG

@ClassicallyFab you can see your name at the bottom, may want to crop a little more!

Thanks!! @CC3616 images.jpg

thank you @ClassicallyFab! i've been dying for that lavender highlighter!

@unfungirl Awesome. I really couldn't resist buying these. So, so happy to help. This page is everything!

Haha it can definitely get you into trouble, I can't read resist a good deal @ClassicallyFab! 🙈

1 Reply
testing