Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Nordstrom is doing its 3x points now through March 26, and there are a ton of different GWP on their beauty page.

1876775f-b2cf-4bff-9202-66127643fffe.jpeg

Use code ipsymar for 20% off eligible items. I lost all self control with this adorable headband.IMG_0892.PNG

Also if you search for headband you can add the unicorn headband to your cart for $1. Then it will add your free one.  With several daughters in the house I realized I don't need them fighting over one unicorn headband so had to place another order. Plus I wanted the kissandmakeup water bottle too. 

It appears the headband is showing as $25 if you do a search for it. Maybe they changed it after realizing it was showing for just $1.

Got all this for $3.26 using free shipping code snapmaldives tarte.png

@amberchap thank you for posting about the mini Highlight! I was going to pick Stunner up when it goes on sale at Ulta but now I don't have to! 

I am not able to get the stunner highlighter sample as of right now.  Is anyone getting it ?  Thanks for posting @amberchap

@begonia46 You need to be signed in to your tarte account, be signed up for the tarte rewards program, and have at least 100 tarte tokens to get it show up. 

If you meet all of the above criteria, I'm not sure what the problem is! I just tested it and my account offers the highlighter to me in my shopping bag.

@begonia46 I just checked and it's still there

Spoiler
IMG_2613.PNG

What is the code? TIA!

snapmaldives is the code for free shipping

@amberchap, thank you so much for posting this pic with the free shipping code! I just got both water bottles for $6, the free unicorn headband, and the free deluxe highlighter!

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 2.17.25 PM.png

Water bottles and tumblers are sold out

And now the headbands are coming up as $25

Thanks, I placed an order. The sample and free headband doesn't show up in the order email. Is that right?

@darkiceisMine showed up in my order email,hopefully its just a glitch yours didn't.

@Seymore3 thanks, now I'm worried that i won't get it. It was there in my order then after I confirmed it, it was not listed 😞

tarte.pngtarte2.png
@darkiceisThis is what my confirmations look like on the site and in the email I got.Did you check the box beside them when you placed your order?I hope you get them.

@Seymore3  Mines only lists the water bottle. @amberchap updated with a way to purchase the headband alone so I placed an order for just the headband. Thank you 🙂 I hope that it all works out.

Thanks for the code it worked for Canada too.

hi whats the free shipping code?

4 Replies
testing