Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

How'd you get the deluxe highlighter?

I got it as part of their tarte tokens program. I just had to be signed into my account. You have to have a 100 tokens though and then you get an extra freebie with every order. 

Ahhh gotcha! 😄 Thanks for the response back!

Oooo, how'd you get the free highlighter added?

Anonymous Insider

Thanks for posting 🙂 Placed an order.

Had to get this. 

Nordstrom Direct GWP

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.38.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.39.07 PM.png

Nordstrom SpaceNK GWP

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 9.38.38 PM.png

Dermstore is 20% off site wide.

IMG_0444.PNG

@ZombieMetroAnt

Two ways of getting a deal on this

1 Macys VIP Sale will save you 15%

2 HSN use Visa Checkout and save $20 on your $40 order. If it asks for a promo code use 177908. It should apply automatically mine did.

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 4.48.31 PM.png

@veronika23 was this on sale at HSN for 15.82? It's showing up as 29.00 now. 

Thank you @veronika23 @zombiemetroant 🙂

@NancieNanoit's on sale with the visacheckout... that's what she says in her post. If it asks for a promo code use 177908. 🙂  I don't buy from HSN (US only I think) so I can't confirm.

@NancieNano 

Spoiler
It'll be regular price until you check out using Visa Checkout and the price will be automatically reduced, when combined with the discount code above Heart

Wishing you warm weather!

hsn will not take my cad  visa credit card even thou im shipping to my aunt US address 😞

I used the visa code on the new too faced palette. Thanks!

yay thank you so much!!! i have been wanting this blush foreveeeerrrrr!!!

@veronika23 Thanks V! I used up my visa discount on the chocolate bon bon palette so I snagged mine through Macy's 😬😬

DUDE!!  

Image result for funny jaw drop gif

Thank you so much @veronika23 Heart....BRB!!  Gotta log on to HSN!!!

I just stopped by my local Ulta and the Fiona Stiles collection is half off in store as well.

It also popped up on the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty "Hot Buys" page online yesterday as well.  So apparently the prices are good until the end of the event.

The SA said something about a new display, so I wonder if they're changing the look and feel of the brand.

testing