Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

032117_nationalfragranceday_left.jpg

At Perfumania. I wonder if any other retailers will participate.

$100 Sephora gift card for $90 on Ebay from paypal digital gifts. 

sephora.jpg

Thank you for the heads-up! Ebay also recently emailed me a promo code for $10 off a $20+ purchase, and I was able to redeem on this discounted gift card 😄 (You all might have the email offer too. It's a unique code. Normally they exclude gift cards!) 

GWP with $30 purchase

mac.JPG

IMG_0879.PNG

Maybe someone already posted about this, but I was scrolling through my love list and saw these two back in stock

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 12.29.48 AM.png

http://www.sephora.com/discovery-set-P413252?skuId=1874007

http://www.sephora.com/the-perfect-bite-set-P413253?skuId=1860014

​saksfifthavenue.com add all 5 codes: Viktor37; Viktor38; Viktor39; Viktor41; Magic2 for free Viktor and Rolf perfumes samples with what seems to be any purchase.

51173811378__EC561F88-4C84-46E2-9198-053DA29D71D0.JPG

Got my box today but they didn't include any of the samples though my invoice shows the codes. Hope others had better luck. 

Nope same thing happened to me. I messaged them via chat and they said they'd send the samples but they won't be here for another 2-3 weeks.

sorry, what store is that?

@Alexmarya saksFifthavenue.com. Sorry, this site is being wonky and I keep having to try multiple times to post successfully. 😛

EDIT: Sorry everyone, it seems like they removed the free BHA offer in a matter of minutes. The code still works for 20% off though. 

Saw this great deal at Paula's Choice on a deals blog:

The code "OURBAD" gives you 20% off,

free shipping, and a free full size 2% BHA liquid exfoliant ($29 value). It works with travel size items which are priced as low as $4 and will be $3.20 after the code.

If you're new to the site, you can PM me for a referral link which will give you $10 off any $15 order. I ordered a lip gloss which was for $19 and became $15.20 after the 20% off. After the referral discount, I only paid $5.20 and got the free BHA! 

Spoiler
image.jpg

image.jpg

dosnt work for me, the BHA doesnt show up, the 20 off works though

@Alexmarya Wow, I can't believe they changed the code so quickly! I posted this right after I ordered and the BHA was loading automatically for me, but I tried another device now and the free BHA doesn't load just like you said. Sorry 😞

dos it work for others?

I love the BHAs

I need it so badly

Not working for me either. Does give 20% off, though.

😞

the deal that I need so badly and I missed it by 1 minute. I saw the post 1 minute after the it was posted

Looks like the offer has been changed.

IMG_0871.PNG

IMG_0865.PNGCATALYST Alguronic Acid Power Treatment on Algenist site 50% off with code eventready. Ends 3/31.

It seems SEPHORA spring sale is way too late, with ULTA spring 21 days of beauty and most makeup/skincare direct brands having spring sale for 20-25% OFF, i think i have bought all that i need/want for spring 🙂 Not good for Sephora ....

Just bought a big haul at MAC - last day tonight to get your 25% off 

You do make a valid point, but, then you don't get any Sephora points and have fun at the Bazaar every Tues & Thurs!!!! Lol!!!!

testing