Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

$5 off any Ulta Collection Cosmetic or Brush purchase of $15 or more in store or online (code 506011). expires 5/27/17. does not look single use to me, but I am not sure. also don't know if all stores accept screenshots in person. ulta5168.jpg

Spoiler
excludes blockbusters and clearance. paper coupon was included in a recent order I got.

Spring sale at Shamanuti! Get 20% off your entire purchase with the code YAYSPRING through 4/3. Free shipping at $50.

Screen Shot 2017-03-20 at 12.29.55 PM.png

Jouer direct extra 15% off those final sale items until the end of the month code SPRINGunnamed.gif

at BeautyBrands. Prices are marked on site.unnamed.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Rodial skincare is on HauteLook today for anyone interested 

Macy's 15% off beauty got extended until tomorrow.

I know chanel is excluded online but in-stores, I did see the 15% signs in the chanel section, so I assume the discount will work there.

I know Nordstrom is price matching Macy's, but does anyone happen to know if they will be price matching Ulta during their sale as well?

@khaleesi Yes, they definitely will, as long as the item is in stock at Ulta still.

Capture.JPG

Clinique offer. Smart Rewards are free to join and you'll also get free shipping on any purchase. It said in the email that the code won't work until 6 pm EST, but I tried it and it's already working! Code expires March 20 at 11:59 pm PST.

image.jpg

I just got back from Ulta and they had quite a few in-store deals! The Bare Minerals liquid matte lipsticks were $12, the Butter London lip oils and Sheer Wisdon serum eyeshadows were $15, the Lorac matte lipstick crayons were $11, and all Laura Gellar spackle primers and primer spray were somewhere around $18. 

ETA: everything is also in the Ulta.com sale section. 

The entire Fiona Stiles line is also 50% off and the Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes palettel is on sale for $29.  I'm wondering if they're getting rid of the Fiona Stiles line.  They haven't been carrying it long and, as far as I know, they're the only stockist carrying the line but I haven't seen a lot of publicity about the line so it may not be selling well.

Is the Fiona Stiles line on sale in store as well, or only online?

@purly  As of yesterday (Saturday), the Fiona Stiles line was NOT on sale in stores, or at least there was no marked indication of it at the shelves.

Periodically, this line (or significant parts of it) will go on incredible sales online.  (I refreshed my foundations during a similar sale at the end of last summer.)  I could be wrong, but I don't expect this sale to last far into the 21 Days of Beauty, as it somewhat conflicts with their advertised prices.

If you're interested, I have images of all sale items on a Deals thread post a page or two in.

New Gilt City voucher available for $30 off $100 at Estée Lauder direct. Voucher expires 4/10/17

image.jpg

This combines with the up to 6 deluxe samples! Those are generous sizes too, the skincare samples run about $15-20 each. Easy way to get $250 worth of samples with your order!

Does anyone know when the Victoria Beckham collection goes on sale on the estee  lauder website? I've. Even waiting patiently!  They also have a big gwp with a $150 purchase a ton of deluxe minis. 

If anyone is not going to use their saks coupon that expires tomorrow and want to pass it along; I am looking for one =D TIA

20% off an online purchase from Lancome of $49 or more. Code: PP-FKVP-HR6B-VLSZ-C7C3. Might be a single use code. expires 4/30/17. lancome.jpg

Ulta order help-

I have a big order to place, I know there will be good gwp on every Wednesday, but will there be on Monday too? with Ulta 21 days of beauty, will they release any new GWP?

thank u

Are you going for one of the beauty steals? I would just check the brand GWPs. For example, today they had too faced blush and philosophy cleanser. There's a GWP for too faced at $36 and one for philosophy at $50. Because yeah, the beauty steals sell out, and they are only available on the day they go live

Urban Decay (white bottle) setting sprays are on sale now at Urban Decay's site.

testing