Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@Sansara sorry I couldn't answer earlier! @Ispend2much6 thanks for the deets 😄

@TriesToBoClassy  I just hope you have magnifying lenses for eyes. 🙂

@TriesToBoClassy no worries! Thank you!

@Ispend2much6 thank you, you are such a sweetheart! My questions are answered. I think, I will place second order 🙂

Thank you! Such a good deal considering the pound is at such a low exchange rate! Heres what I picked up-

1x Pixi Glow Tonic ($18 vs $29 US)

1x Charlotte Tilbury Powder ($33 vs $45 US)

2x Alpha H Essential Hydration ($35 vs $52 US)

Alpha H also has a GWP which stacks with the goody bag. I got a free FULL SIZED Alpha H Beauty Sleep Power Peel.. heard really good things about both.

After duties were removed i spent 101 Pounds... $121

@pff19291 nice haul!  Where did you hear about the Alpha H GWP?  I'm not seeing it anywhere. 

Sorry I don't think it works anymore! It was under their "Offers" tab yesterday. I just tried clicking on the tab and all it shows is the goody bag now

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

@pff19291 did you have to pay a foreign transaction fee? My CC charged me 3% so I am trying to see what everyone uses to avoid this.

Most travel credit cards include the perk of no foreign transaction fees (SPG AmEx, Chase Sapphire Preferred and Reserve, and probably most of the hotel CCs, as well as many others 😉@Maria88

@Maria88 I use American Express Gold to avoid fee. If I remember correct, one of the Chase cards is free from foreign transaction fee.  All other cards (AmEx blue also) will charge you.

Thank you, @TriesToBoClassy.  I can't decide if I should go for this.  I have a 15% discount code, and if I could use that on top of this, I would go for it.  Over half of it I'm not interested in. 😞 

My local Nordstrom Rack had both the Too Faced Totally Cute palette and Cat Eyes palette for only $14.97. I only bought Totally Cute since I already owned the other. totallycute.jpg

I picked this up at my local Nordstrom Rack a couple weeks ago!  Such a great deal!

Just bought this at my local NR too, and picked up the Cat Eyes at TJ Maxx over the weekend as well as the Love palette! Each was priced at $15 too 😄 I love these deals ❤️

Has anyone here tried placing multiple orders to take advantage of the $20 off $40 at HSN? Is that even possible?

Asking bc I messed up and clicked 'cancel' on an order and now my HSN account says that I already used the offer on a past order 😞

i've tried in the past, I think you need to use a new email or payment method. For some reason the payment method is tied to the account even if you delete it off of it... you could try chatting with them to give you a unique code maybe? good luck!

I just had a question, what is the benefit of the shop spring web site? Everything seems to be the same price as if I bought from Dept stores or direct sites?

yaaa echoing MiaM7 they have 24% cashback on ebates until tonight (but often have high ebates %), some of the vendors don't charge sales tax through Spring whereas they normally would if you buy direct (such as Saks and Barneys) and you usually can get awesome discounts such as $25 off your first $75 order, 20%, 15% frequently. the products you purchase all ship directly from vendor, they are just a third party "concierge" that provides you with the customer support

so when I can get a good discount + added cashback I like ordering on Spring because a lot of higher end brands such as Diptyque, Aesop and Byredo don't really ever have discounts. 

Ok, I just was confused about the site 🙂 Thank You

no worries! it's an interesting concept, and lots of brands are excluded a lot of times but I haven't had any complaints about it so far! 

I guess I have not caught it when there was a good discount code. I use ebates so that makes good sense and a good discount code!

5 Replies
testing