Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

URBAN DECAY direct through 3/7:Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 4.11.54 AM.png:

Bloomingdale's

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 7.48.57 PM.png

Has anyone gotten the Whole Foods Beauty Bag in the past? I just learned about it on MSA and it's coming out this month on the 24th for $18 with a value of $90. Apparently every store gets 50. Sounds like a great deal and I'm wondering how hard it is to get one. 

Here's what's in it

I used to use the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel original version in high school and I really liked it. It was comparable to the PTR pumpkin enzyme but didn't smell great. My skin's too sensitive to use it now but it's a great deal as the apple peel is like $40 by itself.

Oooh! I am so into this. I would love to try many of these items. This is my new mission!!

I love these beauty bags, and yes, they sell out on release day. I was able to snag one last year because my WF accidentally released early but I recommend getting there first thing the morning of release if you really want it!! Definitely worth it, IMO (I love Mineral Fusion but the mascara isn't good, FYI).

GLAMGLOW direct (found deal on Dealmoon)

Free Full Size Thirstymud with purchase of any mask treatment of $69+ 

CODE: DMBIRTHDAY

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 4.50.43 PM.png

Some AmEx cards are offering a statement credit of $30 off a $100 purchase from GlamGlow direct as well.

Thank you!! I completely forgot about the statement credit! With the $30 back plus the free thirsty mud and tube of super mud (they were both added to my chart at checkout) makes this a GREAT DEAL!

HSN: $20 off $40 order

new users

Code 179908

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 4.46.24 PM.png

You are killing my budget rn 😛 I'm tempted to get some beautyblenders for 10$ each.

you can never have too many beautyblenders - i think I have about 5 in my stash right now LOL

I bought a set of 6 beauty blenders last year. The first one I tried in the set started to break down. They sure don't make them like they used to!!

ugh nvm, i am a sad panda

discount does not work on CT -__-

sad-panda.jpg

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 2.44.21 PM.png

I wanted to order from them too and literally every brand is excluded so there's no point. 

i've placed 4 orders already, aesop diptyque and byredo and it wasn't excluded. i guess maybe the brands that are sold from barneys and saks aren't excluded?

Hey, @shirleylin88Do you know If you receive GWP's when ordering from Spring? I placed an order for the new Bibliotheque perfume, and Barney's, which is where it ships from, has a free 12ML travel spray of Black Saffron with Byredo purchase over $175.

@nicolexdno you don't..I think it's because you get all the extra discounts so you don't qualify for the GWPS unless you purchase directly from the vendor providing it. Hopefully that helps 🙂 

@shirleylin88Yeah that does help! it stinks you don't get GWP's but I'd rather get $62 in cash back and free tax than a travel spray. Thanks!

I don't know. I don't shop there but I wanted to order MJ and that was excluded and anything thereafter that I looked for like even Clinique was excluded 

It works for AmorePacific which is the main thing I wanted, I'm planning on placing an order tonight for the tinted moisturizer if my sample doesn't irritate my (super sensitive) skin. 

I would try Dior, Tom Ford, Guerlain, Givenchy too since those are all carried by department stores. 

8 Replies
testing