Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@shirleylin88 @aviscardi It's annoying when stuff you want is excluded lol.  All I want is the Guerlain lingerie de peau foundation and I'm getting ticked off because I have a 20% code but ONLY if I purchase through the app... And I have $10 credits which is great! Thing is though that when I try to go through ebates, it will not let me use my facebook login for spring... It just shows a blank screen.  So at this point I'm not sure whether I should just make the purchase in-app and then contact ebates afterwards? Or what I could do.  I want my 24% cash back!

@sabrinas yeah i was like OMG such a good deal and then it wouldn't work. 

i don't know i would only chance it if you can see the shopping trip, because someone mentioned previously that ebates did not give them the 24% cashback since the discount they used was on advertised by ebates (which let's be real, most aren't) so it seems they pick and choose. 

I found the list of brands that are excluded from the 20$ off, it's accessible by clicking terms and conditions next to the promo in your cart after it's applied. 

I just ordered my TM and 6$ of filler items and I am super happy because I got my ebates cash back almost immediately! The TM ended up being around 33$ since there was no sales tax for some reason, regularly priced at $70. Hope you got a discount for referring me @shirleylin88

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 7.54.30 PM.png

@aviscardi@sabrinas

thank you so much @xcicee for the clarification on the exclusions! now I won't have to fiddle with my cart anymore. ❤️

and yes I saw that there was no sales tax for my orders as well! my sales tax is 9.5% so saved another almost 10%! 

No problem!!! Ty for the referral again. 9.5 is a huge amount, it's 6% here which already makes me cringe on big purchases. 

And yes I was worried about not getting the cash back too after seeing that post, I have been using a new strategy when using ebates where I close all browsers and reopen and then go to ebates directly to create shopping trip and add things to my cart and it seems to be working. I didn't get cash back for some orders before this and I think it is because I had the items in my cart before launching the trip. 

yeah i've done something similar where I make sure I see the shopping trip and right before I checkout I like to go to ebates and do the shopping trip again just incase LOL. i've been burned by ebates numerous times before!

Free FULL size Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion with purchase of $69+ on the brand website. It is my holy grail scrub and everybody should try it, it's seriously good. No coupon code, just a pop up for me to add it to cart for $0 after I put $69+ worth of stuff in it.unnamed.jpg

With promo code "FB17" you can get 45% off on the website! Sadly it does not combine with the free microderm but it would be wise to calculate what would be cheaper! 

Actually, I just calculated and the item I wanted to buy (the oxygen mask thing) would be $38 after 45% off so if you just want a good deal and not a free microderm, I'd go that way.  However I did calculate that if you were to buy the microderm and the mask separately, after 45% off it would be 81.95, while if you don't use the code and just buy the mask and get the microderm free, you'd only be paying $70 for both 🙂

Not beauty related, but Teavana has 30% off sitewide through 3/9, plus Ebates is at 9% (part of the triple cashback that ends soon).

Capture.PNG

Rite aid this week has wet n wild at 40% off AND you get $3 Plenti points when you spend $10!!

So you get ~$16.67 worth of product for $7 if you do the bare minimum (which I did :D). I got their new foundation, a catsuit lipstick, a megaglo highlighter and a random eyeliner pencil (to put me over $16)

Thanks for the heads-up, @whitepolkydots.  I took this opportunity to grab that PhotoFocus foundation everyone's been raving about.  Even though the display looked like it'd been raided by bandits.

@whitepolkydots I wish I had a Rite Aid in my area!

😞

I was just at rite aid. At this particular location, half the Wet n wild products were gone 😧

I wanted the new foundation and concealer. 

@lisainprogress ah! maybe i can grab something for you since we're already doing a trade 🙂 will PM you

hehe, thanks for the offer @whitepolkydots

I have a few Rite Aid Locations nearby, I'll probably check in on the other locations when I have the time. I don't know the shade I'm in... going to have to do some research beforehand XD

Nice! Now if I could just find those new LE heart highlighters... 😄

I couldn't find the heart highlighters at any of my Walgreens, so I ended up just buying the whole collection online from the Wet n Wild website for like $30...hehehe 🙂

@angel7594 ahh same!! my local riteaids didn't have them so i picked up a "regular" megaglo to test the formula and see if i should keep hunting for that purple heart highlighter.. 

Origins website. Ends 3/6/17 at 6:00 am EST. US only.

asasa.PNG

asasasa.PNG

ajdjss.PNG

Bumble and Bumble website. One use per customer and valid until 12/31/17. US only.

kmkjlk.PNG

hjjhhh.PNG

testing