Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Spring is kind of like a concierge. You place orders through them and you're supposed to get great customer service.

I only really go through them because they tend to have higher cash back than ebates. With regards to Jo Malone or Charlotte Tilbury, you don't get cash back at all if you shop through their direct website. It's a better deal sometimes 🙂

What's annoying though is if you have a problem with your order. You'd have to go through Spring, then Spring will have to contact the company on your behalf. It's a lot of waiting.

I've been using it for almost a year now--it's been pretty great. Had a Byredo perfume come to be broken, they made Neiman Marcus replace it and gave me 20% back on the purchase price. Let me know if you need a referral! Or PM @shirleylin88 since she posted first 🙂

I would like a referral, please.  Not guaranteeing that I will buy anything...but 20% off & Ebates?! I may  finally treat myself to Fresh's Sugar Lychee perfume.  

sent 🙂 

please refer @jominguez @shirleylin88 pm me!

Glossier has launched their new cream blush - Cloud Paint! 4 new shades

USE CODE: 2BLUSH to get $6 off 2 (which makes it $30 for 2 shades) + free shipping

you can also receive 20% off your first order (just use new email) if you signup with my referral link which makes it an even better deal. LMK or PM me if you would like it!

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 8.33.09 AM.png

This packaging is so cute! like real paint tubes

This is has been mispriced, not sure how long it'll take for them to notice, but the new MAC In the Flesh is $32 instead of (actual price) $65 on Macys. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-02 at 8.30.54 AM.png

My order shipped this afternoon. Yay!

omg awesome deal!! OOS though.

Thank you! ❤️

Thanks. I bought one too!

*squeaks*

I ... I couldn't resist.

thank you!!

I had a $30 giftcard. I've never bought something so fast hahaha.

Thank you so much for posting this!

glad to help 🙂

hopefully we all get our shipping confirmations before they catch it lol

Great find!

space nkspa.PNG

*FREEBIE ALERT*

I know we are all swimming in lip glosses, but one more shouldn't hurt, right? 😉

Try on any bra at Victoria's Secret and get a free lip silk ($10 value)-- now through 3/5. 

VS

Glow recipe 20% off through 3/2 11:59 p.m. EST

code: GLOWRECIPE

Sweetheart Glazes are back at Besame Cosmetics. They’re only $5 for a limited time, no code necessary. There’s free domestic ground shipping on orders of $50+. Lipliners are also reduced, no notice on if that is a mistake or not! They're listed at $12 vs the normal $22. They're very soft so be gentle with it if you pick one up! I might get the pink one, I have the other two so completing the set is reasonable, right??

Screen Shot 2017-03-01 at 7.43.03 PM.png

Code FREESHIP for free shipping!

I just bought the lip pencil in rose/pink and two lip glosses in caramel and tangerine. Thanks for sharing this deal with us, @jessikacast ! They are my first Besame purchases 🙂

I hope you love them! Caramel is my favorite gloss from them.

testing