Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

does anyone have any extra Urban Decay codes lying around? I am planning on placing an order soon 🙂

Pm'd you

@quetzalina Do you have any more Urban Decay codes? Please let me know. Thanks!

Pm'd you @dido2007

Birchbox direct:

Screen Shot 2017-02-28 at 10.06.48 AM.png

I haven't used Pixi shadows, but they look pretty. Also, does anyone know of any general codes for their shop? I want to pick up a Caudaile set.

@dd0214 GIMME10 for $10 off $50. I think if you use it on a sale item, the $10 is taken off before the 30% (for ~$7 savings)

The GWP page has a bunch of codes.

I just wanted to thank @Sodayui for sharing the Laura Geller deal, and everyone that shared their recommendations on what to try. I got all of this (plus a stick concealer that hasn't shipped yet) for $59!

LauraGeller.jpg

Spoiler
Purchased (from left to right):
Spackle Under Eye Primer
Creme Couture Lipstick (Mocha Mauve)
Baked Balance-n-Brighten Powder Foundation
Baked ImPRESSions Blush (Barolo)
Eye Dew Cream Shadow Crayon (Amber)
Baked Elements Foundation

GWP:
Laura Geller Train Case With Zipper
Mini Color Luster Lip Gloss In Cookie Dough
Mini Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey
Double-Ended Eye Brush
Spackle Sample 2ml Packette - Original
Mini Laura Geller Canvas Bag

Nice haul! Enjoy. 😃

@stemchick Haha! You got some awesome stuff!! Enjoy!!

I received two more codes of $25 off $50 at Saks online good till the end of the day. Just tell me you want one and I'll send it by pm. It doesn't work on Beauty

If you already used a code starting with GIFT16, you won't be able to use it. I tried to use one yesterday and wasn't able.

Now a little rant:

Spoiler

Saks false advertisement attacks again. First they sent me an promo saying I would receive one code for each new costumer referred by me. They did send the codes, but I could only use 1 code myself. To be fair that was the fine print on the code, but it was total opposite to the original promo wording. I thought it was just a mistake of the system, and decided to contact them.

I called CS and the first lady told me she knew nothing about it because she was new there, so she asked for proof. I didn't have the first email anymore, but I forwarded a code email (sent by Saks' email address) + the link and screenshot from the promo I had posted here on BT. Despite the proof she said Saks never sent me that. I tried to explain it was from them and it worked for everyone. She kept insisting Saks had nothing to do with that (what???).

I asked her to pass me to someone who had been there longer and knew about the promos, she put me on waiting, came back herself and repeated what she told before. At this point I was just upset she didn't transfer my call, probably just pretended to ask someone else (edit: I feel unfair saying it, but would she keep insisting if she had real information?) and was calling me a liar basically, so I thanked her, wished a good day and hung-up.

By now, I really wanted to ask someone more knowledgeable so I called a second time, and got a more professional lady who told me the promo could only be used once even if I received 5 different codes. Still, no excuses for the false promises of the first promo,  but at least this one didn't call me a liar. 

Au contraire of Nordies, Saks doesn't send a costumer satisfaction email after you finish talking to them... I wonder why. 

P.S.: weird enough, after sending that first lady the link, I received a code. I kinda think she decided to use the link herself... lol

Edit: I may not see the messages in time so I decided to leave the codes here in the spoiler.

Please comment if you use.

Spoiler

GIFT16WX6KNS

GIFT16JQFJ6A

@DaintyDiva  Sorry you had to go through that.  I had a similar experience.

CS had never heard of the $25 off of $50 code, and even though there were no restrictions, I couldn't use it for Dolce Gabbana makeup, nor any beauty at all.

It almost seemed like they make it up as they go.  That was a wasted hour on chat.

@Ispend2much6 I'm sorry you had problems too 😞 I do hope your CS representative was at least polite. Saks really ought to train their CS better.

@DaintyDiva  Thank you.  It worked out well.  I was able to use that money for a great skincare deal the following week. 🙂

Neiman Marcus - code FASHION - includes beauty & fragrance. Details:   

Also, 6% on Ebates.

Final Day! Online only Up to $100 off* regular-price purchase
promo code FASHION

Spend Save

$200$50
$400$100

*Online only. To receive discount offer, enter the promo code FASHION in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. The value of your order must total at least $200 before shipping and tax. Discount applies to select regular-price merchandise total in USD; sale and reduced-price merchandise does not qualify. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with colored type on their product pages. Does not apply to previous purchases, gift registry or GiftNow items, purchases of the NM Gift Card, catalog orders, or store purchases. Other exclusions may apply. Not valid with any other discount offer. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for this offer. One discount per customer. Ends 2/28/17 at 11:59 PM CT.

I have to give @jen81 credit because she posted this on another thread. 

I just checked biossance website and you can get a free sample of BOTH the squalene oil And the squalene oil w vitamin C rose oil and only pay shipping of $4!!!! 

Code: freesample or just click the free sample link on the website

cuz you know Sephora will make you pay $25 (at least) for one w an online code! 

Fyi: 100% plant sourced squalene! ❤️

Awesome deal, love this stuff, may have ordered this again, last free sample was just for one bottle not both! 

Bath & Unwind - For the next 3 hours! - 20% off when you spend £30

SECRETLUNCH

@veronika23 Thanks! Is there a code?

SECRETLUNCH 

Thank you! 💋

1 Reply
testing