Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Rebecca Minkoff GWP

EMAIL_JulianBackPack_GWP_new_02.jpg

Ebates has triple cashback on certain stores this week.  I don't know how long it will last but Spring is 24%!

Geez, 24% is pretty generous.  I wonder how much the biggest % back through ebates was, I think I've only ever seen it go up to 16-18%.

Sephora was once 16%.. it was a magical day.

Thank you for this update! If anyone wants a referral I'm happy to pass mine along, we each get $20. They have brands like Diptyque etc!

BIRCHBOX DIRECT

Limited Time Offer! Get 40% off Benefit Cosmetics Gals Just Wanna Have Fun, Benefit Cosmetics Girl-A-Rama and Benefit Cosmetics Girl O’Clock Rock. Simply add to your cart, no code required. Not valid with other discounts.

So cool!  Thanks @NancieNano I love Benefit Cos & now have a good excuse to stock up.

so are we allowed to post links now? :):)

Not that I'm aware of @Alexmarya.. I still just post the name of the store but no link. 🙂

@NancieNano Your post has embedded links-- over the names of the three Benefit products. This sometimes happens when the text that already has a embedded link is simply copied and pasted to the BT editor. 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing awesome deals! ❤️

Thank you for explaining this to me @Narnarnars. I honestly did not know that or I wouldn't have posted it.

I'm confused. Your post has three links in it but you said you don't post any links?

@creasedshadow, my post has 3 links? Please let me know where as I didn't do it intentionally and I honestly don't see them. Thank you

Edit: @narnarnars explained it to me. I did not know they were imbedded in my post. Sorry

I dont see any links?

I also see links @NancieNano

@Alexmarya, @NarNarNars explained to me where they were (Thank you). I honestly did not know and would not have posted if I did. Sorry for any confusion.

BEAUTY BRANDS DIRECT

Hairspray Sale

Sexy Hair GWP

Does anybody know when the UK space nk gift bag will be released? 

Hi~ Would anyone happen to have an Ulta eyeshadow gwp coupon that they're not using? If so, could u please PM me the in-store coupon?? Thanks a bunch!! 

Quick question. When was it sent out? I am confused about what code you are talking about

@Alexmarya Ulta sometimes sends some people coupons for free deluxe samples with any purchase, in-store or online. Have you checked out the Ulta GWP page? There are currently two active freebies (the Ulta eyeshadow and a Tarte mascara), but you need the coupon codes. 

testing