Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@Sihara  they had problems with their email and it didn't load properly so I didn't see one. I thought maybe it would apply automatically at checkout. Their emails were glitchy.

Try: SECRETLUNCH 

I know...for some reason I only receive order confirmations from them and not any offers 😒

Thank you! ❤️

@Sihara  I was in the same boat as you until I resubmitted my email address for their newsletter last week, if that helps.  Now I'm getting the deal emails also.

Macy's Borghesse Fango Essenziali line is 70% off.

Both jar ($9.75 & sheet mask sets $7.20

@notcreative we're all thinking of you. xoxo

Here's a $25 off of a $100 purchase code for Tata Harper.  Expires 3/4/17.  Please comment if used- thanks.

Spoiler
16i75d1s1yq1

Bumble and Bumble website. Super cute bag! The ladies who frequent the Mermaids & Unicorns thread will like this one. 🙂

ujhij.PNG

Oh thanks @lmi82 !! I just took advantage. And I signed up for an account and got a code for 15% off my first purchase and it worked with this offer! Thank you so much!

Bumble & Bumble is a great email list to be on. I've even gotten free full-size products during certain promotions. Hope you love your new purchases! 🙂

Me too!!   Love their stuff & am excited to try...

Spoiler
Thanks @Randell for the tip

BnB.JPG

and @lmi82 for the post Heart 
BnB1.JPG
4e9.png

Just a reminder for everyone that got the CoverFX Voucher from Gilt City a few months ago - it expires tonight! I of course waited until the last minute and the one thing I really wanted, the Matte primer, has been sold out for the past week 😕

The two things I really wanted were sold out for weeks as well (Sunkissed Drops & Perfect Setting Powder). I ended up getting one of the trios to get the powder and I had to pay shipping as well. It seems they are not that great at keeping items in stock! 

Don't feel too bad @lippieaddict19...the items I've been wanting or ok with getting (perfect setting powder, matt primer,matt powder, luminous powder, anti-acne primer) have ALL been OOS for a few weeks now. I've been waiting for them to coma back, I even e-mailed CoverFX to see if they knew when they were re-stocking, but all I was told was to subscribe to get notification. =/

Being the last day I bought the Foundation drops (the only other thing I truly wanted) the new setting spray and a concealer, which totaled $100. I refused to spend more money since I already wasnt getting things I really wanted.  Now watch there is a magic re-stock tomorrow. lol

@Maria88 Yeah it seems they have a problem with keeping items in stock. I got my order total to $104, but now it wants to charge me shipping after the voucher :/. Did you pay the shipping??

Yea I had to pay shipping @lippieaddict19. $5.95. at least I didnt have to pay taxes. If I remember correctly the voucher said something about not covering shipping and taxes, but I was still kind of bummed at CoverFX offers free shipping at $50. I guess they REALLY dont like combining "specials."

Anonymous Insider

Just updating a deal I posted last week, where you can get $15 off your first order at B-glowing with a referral.

It is working (just create an account and fill your cart and the $15 should be deducted when you go to your bag) and currently applies to all orders of $15+ and includes sale items (some things are 75% off already).You have to pay $5.95 for shipping (for orders under $75) but there are still some good deals to be had.

Update: it looks like they may have just stopped this (like 10 minutes after I posted dammit) or perhaps there's a temporary suspension of the referral system. Sorry if anyone got their hopes up!

b-glowing deal.png

Anonymous Insider

If anyone needs a referral link, I can PM you.

Also just a heads up that if you refer someone they don't seem to be giving the $15 credit to the referrer that they talk about but I emailed and they gave me a discount code so I'm happy enough 🙂

GWP with any purchase:

loccc.JPG

locc.JPG

Spoiler
loc.JPG

Just like the Black Opium that was offered a couple weeks ago, now it's Mon Paris:

ysl.JPG

Spoiler
Once you plug in your address, they'll send a confirmation email and when you click on that link, a window will pop up with your order #.

I received the Black Opium sample about a week before the date they provided on the confirmation. 

Remove spaces on this:

ysl-mon-paris.sopost . com / ?utm_source=facebook

Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt I just got my Black Opium the other day and I am excited about this one, I have tested it in store and it smells so good!!  😄

It just worked for me.  Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt!

IT says unavailable in my country... (US) 😞

7 Replies
testing