Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Looks like it's already gone.

@Tarabotti I'll send you the link directly.  Just tried it with another email and it worked ok Cat Happy

HI pls send to me also 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Worked for me too!

mac.JPG

You'll also be able to select another sample at checkout:

Spoiler
mac1.JPG
mac2.JPG
mac3.JPG
mac4.JPG

Ahava hand cream sets at burlington on clearance for $3.99. Also saw lots of formula x there.

Free S&H and free lippie with any purchase Heart 

wander.JPG

Apparently you can combine this code with this other one:

Spoiler
wander2.JPG

wander4.JPG

wander3.JPG

ETA: it also works with this item:

wanser.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt  Thank you!  A lilac eye and a free lippie- this is a great day!

50% off The Balm today and part of tomorrow on their website, starting at 10am PST (1 pm EST).

* "Portion of sales will be donated to summersearch, a program which helps low income high school students become college educated leaders by providing support, resources, and opportunities."

No code, discounts already applied.

Website is currently locked while they are preparing for the sale.

balm.jpg

@ShannonAlexis  Thank you for this!  I've had my eye on one of their Balm Appetite eye palette for a while, but have been holding off for a good sale or for it to go to Hautlook.  I'm so excited now 😄

Wow they are sold out of a lot of the single shades for the custom palette! Too good of a deal to pass up I guess 🙂

Thank you for the reminder! I want to buy a custom palette and I completely forgot about the sale today!

Has Clinique always had a rewards program? I just found out about it today, and I think it's cool that they honor Clinique purchases from other retailers. Plus I'm always looking for more birthday freebies 🙂

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 11.44.38 AM.png

Bobbi Brown direct, offer good through 3/5.

20170227_082347.png

Target Beauty Box

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Ofra cosmetics has free shipping, and I know a lot of intsagram/youtube people have 30% off floating around, like ALINA30 or TRENDMOOD. I've been eyeing them for awhile so I'm trying to decide if I'll try one of their lipsticks out. 

i just put an order in - I love Ofra liquid lipsticks, highly recommend! just picked up a few more and the Ofra x Kim Thai moisturizer people have been raving about. 30% off with code KIMTHAI as well.

IMG_2416.PNG

Uo to 100 dollar off include beauty and fragrance 

Ebates and Topcashback have 8% cashback for Neiman Marcus today. 

Shisedo direct: shis.jpg

I think this is a great deal, though not beauty related (it can be if you purchase beauty though) at Grove Collab, sustainable/natural beauty and home stuff. Pic and details in spoiler. P.M. me for referral (we both get $10 credit, but I dont know if you can combine the special with the credit).

Get a FREE Mrs. Meyer's 4-piece Cleaning Set with your first purchase. Here's what you'll get:

• Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap
  • Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap
  • Mrs. Meyer's Lotion
  • Grove Collaborative Walnut Scours
  • Free Shipping & VIP Trial

(minimum $20 but no shipping costs).

Spoiler
Free meyers.png

testing