Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@tsavorite  They probably have a set amount put aside for the promotion. And I assume they didn't set the limit on the website which caused a lot of people to not receive one last time. I'm sorry you weren't able to get it 😞

@KatieJiang

Thanks, me too! 🙂 

When I placed my order with the code weeks ago, I got an email saying it was on backorder. Then several days after that I got another email saying it was cancelled. Disappointing but it was a freebie and I still got the other two that were offered at the time. Win some ~ lose some.

HONEY and BRUSH no longer work. 

Thank you so much for posting this!  I put my order in.   😀

Anonymous Insider

@sarahshter were you able to get honey and brush to apply? When I enter those codes I'm getting "not applied" and those gifts aren't added to my cart like the others.

I did not get those two to work but for five bucks I wasn't that disappointed.

Thanks for this! And the $5 space NK concealed brush isn't excluded from this promo 🙂

@phantompenguinx  Thank you! 

I won't be using my Ulta 20% off, expires tomorrow, please comment if used 🙂

Spoiler
3KKUZ8UNHU

Used, thanks a lot!

20% off @ Alcone Company (alcone co dot com) today through Sunday with code "pleasework"

(They carry Viseart, Bioderma, Kevyn Aucoin, Ben Nye, etc.)

Thx you.  I finally break my no-buy to get Viseart Bijoux Royal. 🙂

Many thanks for @veronika23 for keeping us updated about Bath and Unwind deals!  My order from a week ago arrived today.  My entire order was Omorovicza items, and my box arrived from Hungary; looks like it came from Omorovicza's home office!  For some reason that was really fun for me.  I've never received mail from Hungary before.

@Ispend2much6  I still haven't received mine... I swear if I have more problems this time I won't shop there again 😄

@veronika23  Riiiiight...:)

Did you order only Omorovicza items?  With all my international shopping I'm kind of concerned the post office will start to think I'm running some kind of illicit international ring. 😉

@Ispend2much6yes I did. I got Omoressence. Since other people received their package (even if you are in the US) I am wondering if I'll get slapped with duties.. Ugh. I hope not!

@veronika23Oohh, I hope not.  I forgot you aren't in the US.

@Ispend2much6  I think it should be ok. I checked the ship date again and compared it to last 2 times and I have a few more days before I should start panicking 😄

Ebay $10 off $50 flash sale:

Screenshot_2017-02-24-19-32-31-1.png

PSA: this does not work when trying to purchase a Sephora gift card 😞

1 Reply
testing