Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

sure. I'm sending you one 🙂 @wwTraveler

I got an email from my neiman marcus for $25 off $50.  It works online and in store, yay! I dont know if maybe other peoples stores are doing this but check your emails! It IS working on beauty online! 

@sabrinas Can you post a screenshot of the offer with your code blurred out? I get tons of NM emails, but I haven't seen this one yet!

@jominguez Yeah sure! It's actually a generic code but I still blurred it out lol you enter your email when you check out and that gives you the $25 off!  I also blurred out the bottom because it was actual contact details for someone at my local NM.

nmemail.png

Thanks so much! I can't seem to find that one email, and they send me multiple a day haha--do you think it's targeted like the Saks ones?

It may be targeted! Or maybe you have to had shopped inside an actual NM instead of online in the last year or so? I mean, I went to my local NM and made a purchase a week ago, and before that it was maybe a year prior lol! @jominguez

@jominguez it worked for me. I've only bought from NM 2x and online only (only beauty related). its been a few months since the last purchase. I didn't get the e-mail, but when I used to the code and typed in my email it worked. thanks for posting @sabrinas

I received my Belif samples in the mail today! Thanks again to the person that shared this offer, sorry I forgot who it was! 

20170223_115240.jpg

I got mine today. One of the packets had somehow opened and leaked all over the envelope. It was peat miracle moisturizer. But the aqua bomb was intact. Thanks to whoever posted this offer 😊

The moisturizing bomb is ah-ma-zing 

Soko Glam has started taking pre-orders for their first curated k-beauty box, the Klog Box - $50 for over $100+ in products from Klavuu, Erborian, Neogen, and others.

I have the Klavuu Cleansing Oil and Toner and really like both. Was trying to start a low buy but having trouble. 

Here are the items in the box for those that are curious:

- Klavuu Pure Pearlsation Revitalizing Facial Cleansing Foam

- Neogen Bio Peel Guaze Peeling Lemon pads

- Manefit Natural Gift Green Tea Pore Care Sheet Mask

- E Nature Birch Juice Hydro Sleeping Pack

- Missha All Around Safe Block Sebum Zero Sun

- Erborian Glow Crème

Nudestix dot com any two lip products are two for $35.00. Free shipping with $50.00 purchase. Best part I also paid no state sales tax.

@Loretta55 How/where do I find this deal? I added two to cart but they show as full price! Thanks!

@sabrinas I had a couple of lip products in my cart. I just refreshed my cart and I guess the offer expired. I am so sorry for getting your hopes up. I am not sure how to delete the post. BTW that color you posted on the Unnude thread was beautiful.

@Loretta55 No worries! I figured something was up as I checked their instagram and it says that promo expired monday! And thank you! I have fallen in love with their products 🙂

@sabrinas, I also enabled a couple of my coworkers. 

Untitled.pngBELK

$20 off regular & sale beauty purchase of $100 or more with code 23773892 (ends Saturday, 2/25)

Be sure to check for brand specific GWPs as well.

P.S. They carry MAC.

Skyn Iceland is on Gilt City, 50% off for credit on their direct website! $60 worth for $30, $100 worth for $50 or $200 worth for $100.

Use code FBCITY30 for 30% off!

Anonymous Insider

IMG_1744.JPG5 free samples is live! And it looks like they've given us all the lippies!

1 Reply
testing