Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

those Christian Dior Samples are HUGE too I've gotten them before, they're essentially like 1/3 a full size lipstick

For the AMORE PACIFIC lovers!

3 freebies with any purchase on their site.

(code HYDRATION + 2 DS chosen at checkout)

10% cash back through eBates

IMG_0084.JPG

@KatieJiang were you able to get the code HYDRATION to work? When I tried, it said that the code is not valid. 

@Meesh123   I haven't tried it as I don't use AP products. I just wanted to share the deal from my email! Sorry 😞

nm, works on my phone but not my computer for some reason

Ahava ~ 25% off with code "comeback25"

Oribe now at Costco!

(I'm not sure how great a deal these are since I don't use their products, but hopefully this'll save some of you $$)

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 8.47.14 PM.png

It's a very good deal!

Laura Geller Direct:

Friends & Family sale!!

lg1.jpg

Spoiler
lg2.jpg

I have never used Laura Geller products before, but with a deal like this, I'm super tempted. What products do you ladies recommend?

The Candlelight Spackle is beautiful!

The Spakle Primers are a nice product.  Many different types, too.

@stemchick Laura Geller is great for cheek products - bronzers, blushes, and highlighters. She makes some of my favorites. I also love the GlamLASH mascara and the Love Me Dew Lip Crayons. The Balance n Brighten Baked Foundation is a good lightweight powder foundation too, if that's the sort of product you use. 

They seem to ship internationally now. But those who don't live in the US can't qualify for samples, rewards, gifts etc.....

Edit: Only to the UK hahaha oh goodness I tried....

(Didn't see it soo..)

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 5.52.49 PM.png

Glossier's doing free shipping until 2/23 9 am EST!

I finally broke and ordered the Perfecting Skin Tint in Deep. After 20% off and free shipping, I got it for $20.80! (no tax either! 🐵

(I have a link for 20% off for new emails, which stacks with the free shipping, PM me!) 

[Full disclosure: you get 20% off, and I get a $10 credit, so we all win here]

My ulta gwp in one order. Thanks ladies!IMG_0109.JPG

Nice! Can't wait for mine to come.

Free KOSE SEKKISEI 24 ml lotion & mask (US only)

http://sekkiseisocial (dot) com

Screen Shot 2017-02-22 at 7.24.36 PM.png

I couldn't get this to work last night. It kept saying incorrect inputs when I click submit. Anybody else had that problem? 

Just wanted to point out that the brand name "Sekkisei" means "Sexy" in Japanese. 😄

I had an inkling that's what it meant, and when I asked my Asian husband, he started laughing and confirmed!

Sekkisei is just how you pronounce the three kanji on the bottle that means snow skin spirit.

sexy in Japanese is sekushii. 🙂
セクシー

testing