Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I am not sure if this was posted yet, but E.L.F Cosmetics has free shipping on any order until tonight and if you spend $25 and enter the code: Lucky, you will get a mystery gift worth $20, this doesn't end tonight.

Brow Box is on sale, colors brown sugar and honey pot, on the Urban Decay site for $9. Also you get free shipping if you are part of the loyalty program.

LimeCrime (I know):

If you have a Unidays account, you can get 25% off everything including sale. The Venus 1&2 bundle comes down to 39.75 and because the price is $50 before coupon, it gets you free shipping too.

No idea how old this is, just stumbled upon it today and thought 20 per palette was pretty rad. 

Pay with PayPal if you do this, better safe than sorry!

This is only valid if you are an enrolled student FYI.

Anonymous Insider

B-glowing have a beauty bundle with a $150 buy-in (full-price merchandise only) New customers can get $15 off with a referral.IMG_1742.JPG

Spoiler
the four full size products
IMG_1743.JPG

Thanks for the deal! Is the 15$ off off 150$ or is it off any order for new customers?

can somebody give referral? thanks

Anonymous Insider

@AlexmaryaI'll PM you!

Anonymous Insider

Any order for new customers - as far as I can see they don't have a minimum spend mentioned. Let me know if you'd like a referral link @xcicee

Spoiler

@Anonymous I would love a referral link please! Not sure if this was the referral link you were talking about or not but I clicked the link in your spoiler and it did not give me $15 off. 

Anonymous Insider

@xcicee Oh no! I'm so sorry! I don't know why it isn't working! I've not been through the referral process myself so I haven't experienced how/when it should show that the $15 credit is applied (although I think I might just create a dummy account to try it since it's not working out for you) but that is the link they generated for me to refer people and they clearly say that you should get $15 off your first order with a referral so you could try chatting their CS - when I've tried them they've been fast and knowledgeable.

I hope it works for you and you can get the discount. I'll try it with a dummy account and see how it goes for me and let you know!

Hey @lapins no need to apologize at all! I appreciate the thought and the deal too. Do let me know if it works for you, I will have a chat with customer service after work if it doesn't as I am very interested in some candles on their site 😄

Anonymous Insider

@xcicee I tried it with a new account I made and for me the $15 discount did show in my shopping bag - and I tried different products, changing the value in my cart and it was showing whatever I did. Idk why it's not working for you (or @alexmarya either) but fwiw I was using Microsoft Edge (I've no idea if this is making a difference)

Anyway after you sign up for the account they should send you a unique 10% off code (which doesn't stack with the $15 sadly, I tried!) so if you're going for the $150 buy-in then that's probably better to use.

Hey @Anonymous I just got home from work and immediately placed my order! I think the problem before was that I was trying to checkout as guest. Then I tried to create an account during the checkout process but that still didn't work. To get it to work, I first created the account then added things to my bag + check out and the credit was there. @Alexmarya

Can't thank you enough for going through the trouble 😄 I hope you got your referral credit! I got an AMAZING deal of a 8 oz NEST candle for only $14, and I should be getting an extra 4.5% cash back from ebates too. My only regret is buying the NEST pumpkin chai diffuser for $28 off zanadia literally a day before you posted 😛 I'm now wondering if I can make another acct to get another candle for this same price LOL. 

Anonymous Insider

@xcicee So happy it worked for you! And that you got a bargain. I was wondering if it would work with sale items and that seemed to be no problem, nor could I find a minimum for the discount to apply! I just wish I could find a free shipping code!

@Anonymous Yes the shipping is definitely a bummer 😞 I had bought the pumpkin chai diffusor for 21$ and then there was 7$ shipping on it too, if they hadn't shipped it already I would have canceled my order and bulk bought from b-glowing. 

I think free shipping is over 75$ but that amount was too high for me since they only have one scent left in stock that I like. I really want the birchwood pine scent available at bluemercury for 30$ but now that I bought pumpkin chai for 14$ I'm having a hard time justifying 😞 

Anonymous Insider

@xcicee This is what CS had to say

"For the RAF coupon to work, your friend needs to create an account and the coupon code will automatically be applied during check out."

Is it possible that you didn't get to the stage of checkout where it would show the $15 off? Otherwise it seems like something is wrong with their site as there is nothing else you need to do!

Anyone have a Ulta 20% they aren't using? Forgot to pick up my cleansers and dry shampoo:0!

Juvia's Place is on Hautelook today. If you ever wanted to try them now is a good time. I have all the palettes and love them! 

The masquerade is probably my second favorite palette ever (after Estee edit gritty and glow, to give you an idea of "if you like this, you'll like that"). Pigmentation is out of this world.

But the Saharan was disappointing (sheesh someone has to say this). Blends into nothing.

Dang I've wanted to try them forever, but I've watched too many videos from smaller black YTers about the crappy service. It's a real shame, because I love to support black business but they're shady. They changed when bigger YTers started hyping them up. It's like wanting a Jeffrey Star lipstick but knowing all the mess he's been into. 

testing