Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I have ordered from them four times and never had a problem (same with a lot of people I know who ordered from them). I have had horrible CS experience from ABH, but I still order from them just not on her direct site anymore. I understand though if you don't want to, but def worth it! 

I ordered 3 palettes. I've been wanting to try them!

It's not makeup but everything on the Nasty Gal site is 70%off

Hi,

Not to be rude or anything, but I do not recommend buying from them. They are bankrupt.

According to their fb page, a lot of people have been complaining of not receiving their orders nor being refunded. Apparently, customer service is also non existent... 

@fatimanguyen oh no! I knew they had gone bankrupt but didn't know about their fulfillment problems. Hopefully no one loses out if they did place an order. Thanks for letting us know

Edit: Nevermind.

Despite receiving the email today, apparently the Estee Lauder direct deluxe sample deal is considered old. My bad, lol! 

It's still a great deal! There are some pretty amazing samples for a $25 buy-in, like the eyeshadow palettes. I just meant to say that they can be stacked with the GWP codes they have every once in a while. But it's a great deal on its own too!

Thanks @angel7594 for posting!  This is a good reminder if anyone wants to get anything from their new Bronze Goddess collection 00.JPG

Just FYI, this offer has been going on for at least a couple of months, so if you want to wait for a GWP code to combine with it, it'll probably still be around.

Bobbi Brown 

20170221_072543.png

According to Ebates, Sephora has the 5 samples promotion! I suggest placing your orders soon with the current promo codes!

IMG_0061.JPG

Couldn't find the option for this. When does it start?

Can't wait for this one to go live!

Is this only in the US?

Not giving me the option on my browser or in the app! I'll wait and see how this goes 😛 

@KatieJiang Thank you!!

All the lippie samples in the picture- Ha I wish! 😄

Edit: Touché

Nordstrom has a couple of interesting free samples with beauty purchase.  The one that caught my eye was Guerlain Petite Robe Noire Lipstick Sample; I can't figure out what form it will be though.  Looks kind of like a foil.

_12783153.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Yes, it's a foil. There is a tiny mascara wand dipped in 1 ml liquid on a carton. Sephora had that a while back in the samples section.

Boo.  Thank you @Anonymous.

if somebody has sacks codes can you please please pm me? either beauty or non beauty. For non beauty I want vita fede so badly

testing