Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Screen Shot 2017-02-19 at 9.51.58 AM.png

In case anyone is interested? I know there's been issues recently..

Hi what website is this for

Bluemercury

Yes thank you for clarifying! -looks around for more coffee-

Let me guess...Bluemercury? *snort*

Any percentage or money off for clinique products?  Thanks!

I don't recall Clinique's direct site ever offering % off, but they do a lot of GWPs.

also I have seen a bonus offer from ebates for belk which is getting $5 back on $25 order. Belk sells clinique. And this offer was under my personal bonus offers on the ebates website @lilshopper1

It's late but maybe someone can make it in time: ULTA $15 off 50 "we miss you" code :

3JXQZ8SUM8

Expires tonight!

FYI, Laura Geller is for sale on hautelook for those interested. 

this laura geller is always on sale)

which is great, but now I am only compelled to buy it at no less than 70% off LOL 

So true! When they have their big sales they are great. I absolutely love LG blushes and have managed to stock up on quite a few. 

last time they had extra 30 off sale items and I literally got things 80% off their retail price LOL @msbookish 

It's an email exclusive but worth a shot.

Did anyone end up using the 20% discount code yesterday? It got taken down cause I put a link instead of an image (my bad) lol 

asddf.PNG

😄

claimed!

i think its multi use and other can use it too!

sorry once i redeemed it i tried it again in a different account and it worked! But i guess the it was a system glitch since I tried 3 minutes after placing the order

Awww that would've been awesome if it were multi-use! I gave it a try but it said it had already been redeemed. 😞

space nk birthday present! It came as 0.5 oz sample worth $32!

So if you have a birthday coming up, its worth signing up for ndulge.

I just got mine int he mail

omo.PNG

@veronika23 not sure if you already know about this

@colormepinkenblu  thanks! I don't shop Space NK... but maybe I should look into it 😉

1 Reply
testing