Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

What makes this special/a higher price point than your typical standard hair dryer? 

This is an awesome deal 🙂 I bought a T3 dryer from Sephora maybe 6 years back for $250 and it still works or I would jump on this! 

I find that whether I subscribe or not, I don't get notifications.  I also don't get notified when I'm tagged.  

I don't have get notifications either. I've tried, but idk how to fix it. My settings are marked to get them, but even when I reset it...still nothing 

Had I not just got one from Ulta using my points and the 20% off coupon a few weeks back, I would have jumped on this! Thanks for posting! It's an awesome hair dryer! 🙂

T3 Twirl 360 auto-rotating curling iron is on flash sale on their website. use code "WHIRLFLASH", for $99. Originally $230

I just bought one with 20% off and 2,000 points on ulta. now i have to return the one from Ulta. But it's a much better deal with the coupon.

Also, if you are a new user on T3, you will earn 300 points, redeemable for $14 dollars.

I live in NY and there is no tax on this order, so i ended up spending $84 on this gorgeous curler.

http://www.sephora.com/twirl-360-motion-sensing-auto-rotating-1-25-curling-iron-P392881?skuId=164154...

Seeing this a little too late but seems like a great deal. I watch Raeview on YouTube and she loves hers. 

Aww when does this flash sale ends? I tried to enter TWIRLFLASH at their website and it says coupon is not valid.. Front page only mentioned QVC.. =/

I think it's a one-day sale on Sunday. I grabbed it at 11:30pm EST

I think it already ended - I just tried as well 😞

Awesome deal but expired! I guess it ended at 9pm PST (so early!)

sorry, code is TWIRLFLASH

it's listed on their site

Hey guys! I've gotten some birthday discounts from different sites,and I won't be able to use them so please feel free! Just lmk if you do so I can edit the post ;3 

MUA - MakeUp Academy 20% off : 1X58A98D58CBA5B (No expiry date listed)

Tarte  20% off + gift : EXPIRES TOMORROW! 

I'm sorry it's so small a window,I thought I'd already shared it (๑°ㅁ°๑) I hope someone will still be able to make use of it.

Thank you for sharing 😃

I just tried it but it won't let me.. probably because the promo only works for your email and if I tried using it as a guest it still wouldn't let me. I mean if you just wanted a free mascara itll give you that.. just not the 20% off

Just to Clarify : it's unused 

Oh no,that sucks! I'm really sorry! 😧 I didn't see it say "non-transferable" in the fine print,so I didn't think it would be a problem.I'll delete my post in a sec! 

Maybe it's just for 3 times use. Someone used it already.

While plotting browsing through SpaceNK I noticed there were some awesome GWP available. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Where on the site can you find these? I'm not seeing any GWP/offers page on the US site...

Edit: Nevermind, found it by using the search box to search for "offers." Sneaky, SpaceNK!

@JazaChai if you type promotion in the search bar the page will display for you.

Can you stack these, or is it one per order?

You can stack all of these if you're qualified for all of offers. One time use only.

testing