Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks so much! I signed up earlier this month and March 5 is my bday! Can't wait to get this.

@jen81 but you know what, i think they sometimes change awards based on month of your birthday, so it may be OOS in March! Sorry! But I am sure they will give you an award of a similar value, that will be the March award. Also, be patient, it took me a month to get it since my birthday was in mid January. January folks with earlier birthdays actually got UMA oil sample for birthday, but I got Omorovicza which I guess happened because Uma was OOS by the time my birthday came in mid January. Also if you dont't get your present, be sure to contact them and what happened to one BT here, is that they sent her a bunch of cute foil/deluxe size samples with a very nice value for free to compensate for her not receiving her gift! So either way, you will end up with a nice value present. I love Space NK by the way, and I just reached their De Luxe Ndulge status, so now I am supposed to get full size birthday presents, interesting what I get next year :):)

@kovalevka did you get your birthday present? Did you also get omorovicza?

Yes, I got same thing. 😘

nice ) I bet you are happy

Nice!

Tria SmoothBeauty™ Eye Wrinkle Laser is 70% off at Triabeauty.com. $75 for just the laser. $94 for the deluxe kit.

Emailed a couple of companies for free samples and if you don't mind I will be posting my freebies as they come so you know if it's worth spending your time. Here is epionceIMG_1744.JPG

This is a good place to share these! 😊  @Alexmarya

🤞that's fast, @Alexmarya

Bath & Body Works, you can also use promo code TREATS for an additional 20% off or HOORAYFREE for free shipping over $25

Screen Shot 2017-02-18 at 7.38.05 AM

Up to $250 off Saks in store or online 2/21-2/22.

IMG_2138.JPG

For some reason my online promo for saks doesn't work.  Have you tried it yet? 😞

regarding a sak coupon 

30 off 150

@lidovickyI think your offer was only for Saks Off Fifth (if that was you who posted earlier in the thread)

it excludes beauty products! 

Aww 😞 

and it didn't  start yet! 😉

The 30 off 150 says it already began all up into April 30th 

@lidovicky That promo code is only good for Saks Off Fifth and is one time use only.

I don't know what that means 😞 

does that mean I can't buy beauty products from saks?

@lidovicky Correct! Your coupon is only good at Saks Off 5th, an offshoot of Saks Fifth Avenue that sells discounted merchandise. They do have a small beauty section, though - maybe the coupon is good on those items? 

2 Replies
testing