Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@meganlisa  Not shameful.  I admire your will power.  I was close to doing both. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 I just wanted the makeup more!!!

Enjoy!  I know you will.  It keeps well too.

Lancome Direct:

50% off the Bienfait Multi-Vital Daily Replenishing Oil

With code: BMVMOON

And you could also stack up with code: SHOPSAVE ($10 off $75 or $15 off $100 or $25 off $150)

Bienfait Multi-Vital Daily Replenishing Oil 

This is a good one, thanks!

I bought two for $49 using the above code. They gave a sample Color Design Lipstick in Pale Lip.

I used HEART as well for 4 free samples. (Sadly ELITE15 does work for 15% off but I can only use HEART or ELITE15). They covered shipping too! Thanks again!

Bienfait Multi Action Day SPF 30
La Base Pro
Color Design Lipstick in Pink Preview
Juicy Tubes in Magic Spell

No code needed - GWP's automatically load with $35 purch.

farm.JPG

@guzelkiz do you still use this brand? 00000.JPG

Spoiler
prez.JPG

I also love their stuff.  Sleep tight is my homegirl.  Only product to help me get through the MN winters.

@ZombieMetroAnt yes I do! Thanks!

Saks fifth avenue 10% off, please comment if used!

Spoiler
W16M1094B5GX

Ms. Katie took a gander at Ulta today and overheard there was going to be a Too Faced event soon. I am not sure if all Ulta's will have this event, so I would call your local stores and ask! 

I saw this on display;

Sweet Peach case(previously offered as GWP at TF direct) , TF melted lipstick in Chihuahua, (Shadow Insurance?), and Sun bunny (all Deluxe sized I believe). They were faced down so I couldn't really see. Also present is the Too faced x Sugarfina candy box that was also in the Sephora Bazaar. 

I didnt ask for details since everyone seemed busy. I assume that it's a GWP with a Peach Palette purchase or maybe some Too faced buy-in. Nevertheless, it's a great deal! 

IMG_9920.JPG

IMG_9919.JPG

That bag is too cute! Thanks Katie 🙂

Thanks much for sharing, @KatieJiang! Def going to call my store(s) tomorrow!! 😄

I have been craving peachy/fruity gummy candies ever since I saw the Too Faced reward that comes with these!

Love love LOVE Sugarfina, didn't love these gummies. Tasted almost identical to the Haribo peaches. But they're super cute!

Same! I am waiting for a sale or coupon code from Sugarfina to restock my Peach Bellini candy! 💗🍑

@Tamara76  We have to look out for each other; let me know if you see anything please and thank you!

@Ispend2much6 Of course!   I will share any deals I find!   😊😊😊

I'm gonna use the $25 off $50 that came off a referral link that was posted here a few days ago for Saks. Not sure if it's still active, but its a good way for me to try this stuff without hurting my wallet too much 🙂 

@Glitternoodledid you order your candy?  I found out the hard way that even ordering through Saks, Sugarfina requires a $15 shipping fee.  I have the same coupon, and I was so excited!

@Ispend2much6 Awwww, no, I was still trying to decide what I wanted...decisions, decisions. I guess I'm gonna skip it too then. We have a Sugarfina store about 30 min away, so I think I might just stop by the store instead. 

@dd0214  You would love the candy at Sugarfina! As a self proclaimed gummy candy connoisseur, the Sugarfina gummies are one of my favorites. I pick a box or two up each time I pass by their store. 

testing