Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I was actually just considering making my first Sugarfina order. Any recommendations? Although I will be ordering from Saks so they don't necessarily have the whole line, but any suggestions would be appreciated. 

@GlitternoodleMMm...my kind of question.  Love the champagne gummies, the mini butterfly gummies, and some of their licorice items.  Their stock changes frequently, so some of my favorites aren't always available. 

@Ispend2much6 that all sounds amazing!!

@GlitternoodleI highly recommend Sugar Lips*, Heavenly Sours* Bubbly Bears, Champagne Bubbles. (Sorry for being pro-gummy. I don't like chocolate.)

Maybe I am an outlier, but I am not a huge fan of their Champagne Bears. I do NOT recommend Hearts Afire unless you like ginger!

Thanks! Unfortunately for me I like it all 😄 Chocolate or gummies...upload_5766883469945335526.gif

Champagne bears, chocolate bacon toffee, royal roses, sugar cookies, and sugar lips are some of my favorites 🙂

Thanks!! Those all sound really good 🙂 Any opinions on the Aphrodite Strawberries? I kinda wanna try them, but I don't know 😄

As a gummy candy connoisseur, have you checked out Albanese? They're local to me and my absolute favorite gummy, so I have to rave about them whenever I find someone who also likes gummies!

@jessikacastYES!! I love their gummies!

My local Job Lot store carries Albanese.  They're definitely yummy gummies!

This is interesting. If anyone calls to find out more info please post 😄

saks WITH ANY Armani Purchase

the fine print is different. Sorry guys for misinforming you ! the chat assistant told me I can go ahead and place the order and she will add gwp. But after I already placed it they backed up and decided not to fulfill their promise. Is that on OK practice? I confirmed with SA, chatted, placed the order, and then they decide not to do it. 

saks.PNG

Thanks @Alexmarya!  Did it work for you on any purchase?  Just wondering because it says GA goods only:

ga.JPG

I ordered armani

The fine print says 'purchase must contain $150 worth of GA'.

Has anyone tried this?

I ordered and chatted with them:)

@dd0214 actually, wait, im sitll chatting

@dd0214 the first SA told me I can go ahead and order and she will add gwp later, but now that I ordered the second SA doenst want to fulfill the promises 

This suxs!  

You have to save ALL your screen chats. I do!

Because, I had some problem at Bloomingdales before.  But, because I screen shot the  'deal' and my email I was given the 'extra points.' 

Photograph/screenshot ALL super good deals....to be on the safe side! 

I would keep pressing for the GWP. If they told you they would, then they should fulfill it. Just keep pushing!

6 Replies
testing