Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Does anyone have a 20% off Entire Purchase for Platinum (Ulta) they're not going to use? I gave mine to my mom thinking I wouldn't need it.

@laynebrI PM'd you

I've got a code to share for the offer from Saks Fifth Avenue for $50 off $200 beauty purchase. Ebates is offering 8% cash back too so don't forget to use Ebates. 

Offer is good thru March 5th.

Please reply to this post if you've used this offer code so nobody else uses it

Spoiler
SAKSDMJHYHE9

I used it; thank you so much for sharing, @DiVWA

You're welcome @Ispend2much6

Just got my order from BeautyBlender! Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt for sharing this deal! I payed exactly $17 for the solid cleanser, and got the 10 oz liquid one for free! Plus I got a handwritten thank you note, so sweet!BB.jpg

HOORAY!!  000000000.JPGThat is a big bottle!  Hopefully it lasts you a long time @stemchick

LOL!  

Amused-Bill-Hader-Funny-SNL-Stefon-Tihi-Blush-Blushing-GIF.gif

For once social media paid off @dd0214

I ❤️ Stefon

Not technically a deal, but there's a new sephora opening up in Boston on Feb 24th and there's a cute Boston tote!

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

If I still lived in Boston I'd go during my lunch break.  😍

Is anybody going on opening day? I can't because I have to work but my friend is, I wonder if there'll be any other promos or free samples!

I'm going to try. I was also curious if they are going to do a pre-opening party like they did with the Fenway opening. That tote is cute.

20% off Entire Purchase for Platinum (Ulta), including fragrance and prestige: 3KKUZ18SKCP

Still on a low-buy....12.more.days...ugh! 

So please take it from me so I don't get tempted, and pls also comment if used to let others know and not get their hopes up for nothing. 

claimed thank you!!!

You're welcome, @niki172!

Thank you too for helping me with my low-buy and for commenting 🙂

Enjoy! ❤❤❤

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I think it's an important warning/reminder to send.. and I know this thread gets a lot of traffic.

I got this sketchy message in my PM from someone with zero history on BT. My message is clearly spam, but I wanted to take this opportunity to remind BT'ers not to click on links from strangers. The link may look "legit", but where you're actually routed to depends on the href. In my case, the URL looks like a sephora one, but the href is sketchy. You can find the href address by right clicking on the link ("Copy Link Address") or using developer tools to check the link. It's safest to just not do either... and only click through if you trust the user.

I was really upset when strangers came onto BT to harass some lovely contributors. I refused to believe that the shared info was real, but my BF told me that the easiest way to get that sort of info is through a link that the victim clicks on. Please be careful and double/triple check  who you're talking to!!

Edit: Thanks for handling this @StephanieBT! Michelle4352 shouldn't be bothering us anymore, but if anyone gets further PMs from her or another user.. please reach out! 

Screen Shot 2017-02-17 at 1.09.53 PM.png

I also got the same message. I opened another tab and went directly back to the main site to verify we were, in fact, dealing with a scam. Did not touch the link.

Thank you for posting this @whitepolkydots

I wonder how they targeted specific people

45 Replies
testing