Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I thought I had a good relationship with them until I logged into my account to check my order status. No email, no contact, nothing...Just this.

BlueMFraud.jpg

Spoiler
Sorry your order was cancelled!  Ugh!
Yea, that is the thing with BM.  Not everyone gets their orders or things as promised on their website. There was a write-up about them when I first joined this site talking about this, so I never ordered.   Lately, it just seems to have taken over this thread and of course, bring on all the complaints.  lol!!!!  

I hope you get your items at another store! 

BLUE MERCURY 

Guys! Keep an eye on your statements if you've shopped at Blue Mercury within the past year, I just received an email saying that they've had a data breach. 

Ty for the heads up!!! I didn't even get an email from them 😞 Do you think I can be affected if I used Paypal to pay for each order? 

Thanks a bunch both of you. Such a relief, I definitely like to use paypal for online sites over anything else. Hope everyone else is okay! 

No, WHEW! you're safe if you paid with PayPal as your CC info isn't sent to the company (only your payment)

I frantically searched my email for my two orders and was so relieved to see "payment method: PayPal" on them both. So scary!

I don't believe so...but the email did say they gained access to addresses too 😕 so just be diligent for the next few months.

Thanks for the heads up. Interesting that some of us seem to have not even gotten an email informing us of the breach 😞 Time to order new cards.

Thank you for the heads up... Love that they didn't send me an e-mail!

I got the email too. Did anyone else have their account completely deleted last year? I tried logging in to make a new order and it wasn't there any more.

@jominguez I cant help but come up with another conspiracy theory lol. Im pretty sure that someone lurking around the boards specifically targets the shops where a bunch of us make orders.  Wasnt there an issue with space nk too? I know for sure there were problems at one or more other places, and all were places where a bunch of us placed orders due to good deals or great samples.

I feel like someone is targetting the shops which are getting a lot of action, or the shops which are easy to hack into.  It might not have anything to do with this forum but it sure feels related!

I don't even think that theory is that far-fetched! @sabrinas

@sabrinas I am assuming a company that doesn't have the proper checks in place to avoid promo mishaps also doesn't have a secure enough system to avoid hacks like this. I guess it's the price we pay to play in the glitch game 😞

I just had to close (and re-issue) a credit card due to a fraudulent charge that was thankfully caught by the credit card company. Now I think I know where it came from. Check your statements diligently and I suggest cancelling and reissuing the card(s) you used with them if it's an option for you. Can't be too careful. 

kmjnkk.PNG

Available now as "samples" on BlueMercury! If they don't show when you check, they pop back up here and there so check again later and it may be there 😉

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 10.32.20 PM.png

@spubu dont see it but probably it already went OOS.

but thanks for your updates! I hope somebody was able to get those!

Free Derma E Hydrating Day Cream sample to first 8000 people on their direct site. Link in spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-02-15 at 12.16.03 AM.png

For Kbeauty lovers, 35% off at Beauteque with code VDAY35. Doesn't apply to gift sets.

beau.png

20% off today only (no code necessary) at Notoriously Morbid. Discount applied at checkout.

not.png

Laura Mercier 

20170214_152520.png

testing