Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks @petitesweetmom! I did end up signing up. Are you in the US? I am only asking because I was going to ask if when you purchase from Cult or Bath you have to pay an international transaction fee? If not I'd love to know how you avoid it.

@Maria88 Yep I'm outside of Chicago. I've never had to pay an international fee when purchasing from either company. I do t think the orders have ever hit the threshold for paying a customs/duty fee. 

A while ago (last round of the nice GWP) I purchased from Cult and paid with PayPal and didnt get charged. However last month I purchased from Bath using my chase CC (it was around $30) and was charged a foreign transaction fee. It was only $1 but still, if it's a percentage that can get expensive. I messaged PP to see what their official policy is and hoping to hear back.

Ooh I know about this! Credit cards charge 2.9% for conversion fees. There ARE exceptions, specifically credit cards that cater to international travel. You can ask your bank if you have such a card, it's often a hidden perk.

PayPal usually charges that fee too, but I've noticed it doesn't always show. I did purchase a coat from Canada and thought I escaped the international fee via PayPal, but it showed up as a $4 charge a month or so later titled "Intl Fees". It was weird but I had read about this so I wasn't ultimately surprised (/affected, it wasn't a cheap coat. And it was somehow still cheaper from Can than US)

@Maria88  I'm unsure because I only have the UK one.  I'll pm you a referral in case 😉

TODAY ONLY 14% EBATES ON OVER 175 STORES

Check site for total list. No Sephora but lots of other brands! ( Kate Somerville, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Murad,  Ole' Henrickson, Saks, to name a few)

Nordstrom sample section has Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner Sample

free shipping at TJ Maxx with no min -- they have NARS Audrey and Annabella for $25

search for "audacious lipstick". the brand is hidden and unsearchable

Nice!  Thanks for sharing! ❤️ @whitepolkydots

A good deal at local Kohl's, I bought one diamond sponge and get one regular face sponge for free!! I don't know the minimum purchase requirement for it, so when the SA gave the free gift I was shocked!!

IMG_4903.JPG

Headed to my local TJMaxx today and found these two items at super low clearance price!!

Spoiler
Cailyn O WOW Brush: $1.99!!!!
Clinique Sweet pots: Red Velvet: $3!!!

IMG_4904.JPG

Whoa score!! I love those Clinique sweet pots, such a better balm than I expected

@Alicehoopz @Tamara76

Thanks!! I was doubt about the sweet pots but can't resist this low price! Glad to hear both sides works great!!

Me, too!  I like these for light exfoliation and Lush scrubs for stronger exfoliation.  ❤️   @Alicehoopz

50ml Limited edition Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist from BathandUnwind - US <$28.00 (I believe it was $50 on sephora)

Plus you get to choose a deluxe sample when you spend $15+

10% off using "Luckyme" for your first order or "MAYDAY" if your order is $38+

Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 7.10.09 PM.png

Yep can't resist this. Why oh why do I have to be a skincare junkie? Why not like...A collector of pennies. That would be great. "YESSS I GOT 1996!!"

(Thanks for the post!)

Oh man @lisainprogress why did I have to see this???!! I love Omorovicza.

Haha, I'm sorry @Maria88 😉

The limited edition was OOS but I was on the email notification. It came back in stock today!! I really just want it for the design. I've never really tried Omorovicza before...

This is my first time ordering from BathandUnwind... it did say shipping will take 16-18 days lol

I forgive you 😛

Shipping DOES take forever. I ordered from this company once before for some hair and nail vitamins and I got it in like a month. But definitely worth the savings!

I don't think this was posted, so here we go!

Popsugar is having some mystery box deals! The only one left though is the "girls night out" box- $24.99 for over $200 worth of stuff! It will have stuff in it though which has been in prior boxes.

THANKS!! My very 1st box from POPSUAGR~~~ 🙂

Ty for the deal! I am so tempted but I can't find any spoilers online. Literally JUST came home to find the January box at my doorstep.

1 Reply
testing