Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Unfortunately, single unless you're doing the 2 free mystery samples for $10 (that goes to free after $35 is in the cart), you can stack that with one code.

Spotted some DevaCurl sets on Birchbox’s sale page, meaning they’re 30% off! With that markdown, they become $28 each. A single One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditioner (12 oz.) retails for $22 everywhere (outside of Amazon), so it’s a great deal.

Here are the sets and what they include:

DevaCurl Celebrate Curly: Must-Haves for Essential Moisture

• No-Poo Original Zero Lather Conditioning Cleanser (12 oz.)
  • One Condition Original Daily Cream Conditioner (12 oz.)
  • Styling Cream Touchable Curl Definer (3 oz.)
  • A scarf

DevaCurl Celebrate Wavy: Must-Haves for Weightless Moisture

• Low-Poo Delight Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser (12 oz.)
  • One Condition Delight Weightless Waves Conditioner (12 oz.)
  • Wave Maker Touchable Texture Whip (3 oz.)
  • A scarf

You don’t need a Birchbox subscription to buy from their shop. Aces get free shipping on every order. If you end up picking up a set, don’t forget to go to the gifts with purchase area, you can add on 2 DS mystery samples for $10 and they go to free after $35 is in your cart. Then you can pick another freebie according to the amount you spent.

There’s other interesting things on the sale page outside of the DevaCurl sets. It’s a pain to navigate, but it might be worth it! This was one of the better deals (and one I took advantage of), so I wanted to share.

deva.png

EvHh3u0rDVr-siX4DgKzIX7e5Hio3WHE5LHtOL6EmZcK_AbCo2mS3aox_BJN1rPfJkhC-ROPKE7122iQTwdK62OqRHeHrs0y-GYTZZi9WByt0eJIScRPWZpCazTkEeibtV2Nu_WC45PF6IAh1m3Ghw=s0-d-e1-ft.jpgNew Lancôme promo: Get 25% off their limited edition Sonia Rykiel, and Jason Wu collection items with the code NYFW, plus buy 3 items included in the offer and receive a free Sonia Rykiel notebook.

Ebates has Lancome at 8% back today too.

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 4.24.32 PM.png

At Coloured Raine direct, excludes eyeshadow bundles.

As a consolation for maybe missing out on the Smith & Cult nail polish, my Blue Mercury deluxe samples all arrived (and all the ones I could check are not expired!:) )

2017-02-10 15.45.23.jpg

@spubu,

Thanks for showing this!

Do you remember what the buy-in was on this GWP and if shipping was free?

I'm really sorry that I missed this one!

These were all free with any purchase, under their "samples" page! @tsavorite

@spubu, Thank you!

Sure! Oh, and shipping is free with any purchase 🙂 @tsavorite

Yay! These are the ones I ordered too but didn't have time to check the production dates. Thanks for sharing!

Glad you got these too! @CC3616

I'm happy for you, upset with myself that was the one day I didn't pay attention to the BM post in this thread!

Aw, thanks! Sorry you missed this one. Hopefully the next one will be just as good...or better! 😄 @Ispend2much6

congrats!!!! SO happy for you

Woohoo!

IMG_1627.JPGBy terry is so small but still adorably cute. Space nk  free gifts with purchase. I bought the hourglass sponge 

Nice!  My order shipped, but my free nail polish is on backorder. 😞

Is that the Honey nail polish in your pic? @Alexmarya

yes it is Honey Hush

Same here...no update on yours @Tamara76? None on mine 😞

Thanks for posting, @Alexmarya

No update yet @spubu.

But, backordered is better than cancelled! 😊

My polish was backordered but today I got a cancellation notice! 😞 Hope everyone else's arrives!

testing