Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

ulta.JPG

ulta1.JPG

Philosophy is a new freebie along with the Laura Geller freebie. The others are GWP's.  This person has links on her IG post. 

SMASHBOX: BOGO on Be Legendary Lipsticks

smash.JPG

For anyone interested I also put into two separate orders using the code and received my email confirm today that they've shipped. I believe that today (Sunday) is the last day for this promo. The Be Legendary lipsticks are quite nice!

FYI it's not a true BOGO in that they only take the cost of one lipstick off no matter how many you buy but it doesn't seem to be one time use per account.  It let me place two orders with the code.  We will see if they both ship.

Good to know!

I had 10$ off because I was a member of smashbox's previous rewards program and they gave everyone 10$ when they switched over, and then another 10$ off because joining the new rewards program gave me 100 points, so two lipsticks ended up being less than 2$! Deal stacking win.

Awwwww snap.

You're trying to make me go broke, huh? 😛

Sephora eBates is 8% today.

(Note to self - don't forget 5 minutes after typing this and place an order without it!)

Hate when I do that! I went through my ebates purchases going back to December and noticed I never got paid for any of them so I went through one by one and emailed them.  Finally got paid close to two hundred bucks in back rebates so that was exciting.  I just thought it was automatic.

Oh no!  I guess I need to cross reference all my ebates purchases against my ebates account!

@sarahshter Did you get confirmation emails for the purchases that weren't counted?

@sarahshterOmg we can email them? I kept not getting paid too, it's been better now but when I first signed up they didn't register my first 3 weeks of purchases. 

I thought it was just me.  Yep, when you are on their site click on the help button on the top right of the screen and then click on where's my cash back.  It's a slightly laborious process but they usually give you your money back instantly or within the next day.  

Something seems a little fishy though that we have to go collect the money we "earned " though...

@sarahshterAwesome ty so much I will try that!

I just made my first purchase through ebates yesterday. You have to collect the cash back?

@Froley Normally the cash back is credited to your account automatically, as lobg as you go through their app/site/toolbar. Sometimes it doesn't though. If it doesn't add automatically after a few days (or after shipping), you can use that form @sarahshter mentioned to request it. They usually add t after a few days if you have your order # and a documented "shopping trip" (aka click-thru from ebates).

Ah okay. Thanks @JazaChai!

Anonymous Insider

Dermstore - 20% off with code FAMILY

dermstore 1.jpg

dermstore.jpg

Sale ends 2/19/17 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Valid on participating brands only.

Thanks! Picked up some Besame stuff that has been OOS on their site.

Walgreens

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 8.47.59 PM.png

For those that shopped the Darphin deluxe samples on BlueMercury not too long ago (and I see it popping up here and there on the samples page still)...beware: THEY ARE EXPIRED 😞 😞 😞

I checked them on the cosmetic calendar website, and they were manufactured in the Fall of 2013, with a shelf life of three years. I guess that is why we were able to "snag" such great samples! They were getting rid of them.

I chatted with a rep online, and she said she would send me another gift with Darphin products that are larger than sample size. Hopefully they will be equivalent to the value I thought I was getting 😕

That's great customer service. I really like Bluemercury.

testing