Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@ZombieMetroAnt The Armani lip maestro? Or was it something else? I know when I got it I got a cute baby lip maestro! It's so adorable! I wonder if they just give out foils of the product once they over-sell.

It was this one @sabrinas 111.JPG

armani.JPG

just got my bluemecury samples, praying they arrive as deluxe

Birchbox- $30

lipstick-queen_frog-prince-trio_p_p_1500x1500.jpg

Bluemercury GWP

20170209_104321.png

YSL.JPG

Spoiler
Remove spaces on this:

ysl-black-opium . sopost . com / ?utm_source = facebook

When you click on the link you will be asked for your personal info then YSL sends a verification email so you can claim your sample

YSL 1.JPG

YSL 2.JPG

BTW:
I'm just sharing what I received.  Use offers at your own discretion - don't shoot the messenger. 00000.JPG

Odd. I get an error saying it's not available in my country (US) 

I have a unique code for $10 off $35+ at L'Occitane that I won't be using. Expires Feb 28th. PM me if you want it.

Here's my Ulta $5 off $10 - please comment when used

Spoiler
3KK5Z4ECBCD

Used! Thank you!!!

I have an Ulta $5 off $10 code I won't be using. Please comment when used.

Spoiler
3KK5Z2FX4TR

ORIGINS DIRECT:

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 9.45.34 AM.png

bb.JPGblend1.JPG

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you for sharing this deal! I purchased the two.bb.clean and the detailers. The two.bb.clean is two of the original pink beauty blenders and a 5 ounce bottle of the liquid beautyblender cleanser. The detailer is 6 makeup brushes that come in a beautyblender makeup brush bag. I am going to keep this in my travel bag.

Ooh, girl!  Sounds like you made out like a bandit!  Post all your goodies in the Haul thread when they arrive @Loretta55 Heart

@ZombieMetroAnt,  

Nice GWP!  I couldn't pass this up. Thank you!  🙂

Great deal! Thanks so much for sharing. 🤗

Oh no, at checkout it says "We apologise, but your free gift is not available at the moment"  😞

Worked just now! Yay! Thank you 🙂

Check again - I just tried it and it was still available!

Thank you so much!!! Got it

wow thank you! I was needing  new solid cleanser and was able to get that and the large sized liquid one for $16.96!!!!  am going to be set now for awhile.

1 Reply
testing