Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@obnurse86 Yes I got the same thing! I was just washing a few brushes yesterday and looking at how sad, thin and deathly ill my Dr Bronners soap looked lol! This came at a perfect time for me, now I'll be set for a long while.

Thank you!! I finally bought another beautyblusher. I love that thing, it's such a better size than the minis for concealer...But that price tag has kept me putting it off lol

You just sold me on the blusher! I like the minis but they are really small. I was worried about the blusher being a different texture, so it's nice to know it worked for you. 

Nice promo!  I love the pic - The beautyblenders look like jelly beans in the thumbnail on the main page. ❤️

Nice, the $10 oz is $30 on their site.

Cult Beauty

omorovicza.jpg

This is actually a friend's screenshot, but Ulta is sending out unique $5 off $10 for drugstore items 🙂

ul.png

Also have a code if anyone would like to use it - PM me.

Anonymous Insider

PM me if you'd like my code - I won't be using it. Claimed

Won't be using mine either. PM me if you want it.

I won't be using my code, if anyone wants it. PM!

New La Mer deluxe sample on Blue Mercury + an iffy sample of a Klorane Date Shampoo (deluxe?)

Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 2.24.45 AM.png

Costco online is carrying several Tatcha products and some other good deals

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 10.01.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 10.02.14 PM.pngThree Honest Beauty lip glosses for $10!

So adding to the post @dd0214 did a couple days ago - I think there's a glitch on Urban Decay's site.

Code UDARSENAL is with purchase of a pallet & apparently this item qualifies.  Then you can stack OZONE, which is with purchase of 2 items but it worked with only one lipstick:

u1.JPG

u2.JPG

u3.JPG

I was able to add the promo for the free all-nighter spray on top of both these deals!

@lisainprogressCan you please share the code for the spray? 

Sorry @yezz07

The code for the free all-nighter are unique codes (not a general code) that UD sends to your email when you have items in your cart...

Target's beauty box is currently $7.

Saks Fifth Avenue

$25 OFF on $50 PURCHASE

It works on clearance items too! 😃 Happy Shopping!

Saks Fifth Avenue

Guess what? You get $25 off your next purchase of $50 or more at Saks Fifth Avenue!

Copy your coupon code and apply it at checkout:

I've tried using the code I got several times but it doesn't work. Is this legit?

I believe it only works on clothing etc. Definitely not beauty. I tried a blush palette and it wouldn't take it off, but I added a dress and it did. 

2 Replies
testing