Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Yes, sorry for the confusions! it excludes cosmetics. I've ordered two Spanx on clearance using the code!! 🙂

Click on the link first to get the code! (Make sure that you are logged out )

then log into your Saks Fifth account for a purchase or sign up for a new account! 

I finally got a chance to pick up my L'Occitane gift. Mine was a bit different than the others posted here and the picture in the promo. I basically got the "Amande" version of the hand cream and a 1.7 oz shampoo instead of the shower oil. The box is also navy instead of yellow. I would have liked to try the shower oil, but all in all I am happy with my goodies. L'Occitane.jpg

That's similar to last time, box too was navy/yellow bow and paper. Last time, when the store ran out - at least the store my friend went to late in the promo  dates - there was a substitution gift: tin can with a face cream, lotion and one other thing.

I must have gone late last time too cuz the tin can you're talking about is the one I got last time. I am a procrastinator through and through 😄

At least you still got something, not a wasted trip 😉

This I should the free gift I got from them last year. Strange how some get something different. I liked the shampoo smells good!

SMASHBOX ON SALE NOW AT HAUTELOOK..ALSO ALGENIST AND MORPHE BRUSHES

FREE pair of earrings!!

3w (dot) crownjewelry (dot) c o m

After the page is fully loaded, there should be a orange tab on the bottom right says "Free Earrings!" Simply click the tab and fill in the form.

While supply last!

earrings.jpg

THANK YOU! Hopefully, they haven't run out yet. 🙂

Ahhhhh US only ☹️

Anonymous Insider

Update on the SpaceNK deal posted a couple of pages back by @Meesh123:

You can add all three promos with the SpaceNK concealer brush ($5) or foundation brush ($7).

The codes don't work with any other sale item.

You can also get free shipping with SHIP30 (it's supposed to work for orders >$30 but it works for both brushes).

I made an order for a foundation brush and it says shipped with all the promos included, and I wasn't charged for shipping.

P.S. all of these codes are single use, so if you already made an order, it won't work for you (or you will have to create a new account).
original.png

Thanks so much!! @Anonymous

SO Glad you mentioned this again or else I would miss the chance to try the by terry powder (wanted to try for ages)!!! I got the foundation brush too!! ❤

Anonymous Insider

I'm glad it worked out for you! ❤️

I think "Honey" is OOS. it will not apply to any items right now!

Anonymous Insider

I feel you @Tamara76, @spubu, I also placed the order for the nail polish :)) the rest were just nice extras for me... I hope you get it!

I hope you do, too!  @Anonymous

I just got my shipping notification from them and all items shipped except Honey. However, it said they will notify me when it does ship. Hoping it'll come back in stock!! @shirleylin88 @Anonymous

Oh no!  And you ordered yours yesterday?  

Honey was the main reason I placed the order.  I hope mine comes in!

@spubu

Yeah, I ordered it yesterday. Here is what the email said verbatim

The following items are on backorder [referring to Honey]; you will receive a shipping notification once the merchandise has shipped

I guess backorder means more stock is coming?? {wishing and hoping} @Tamara76

hmmm I ordered yesterday too, but got it shipped

I am wishing and hoping, too!  I was able to add all 3 promos to my cart earlier today, but that is the one I am really after.  🍀 

@spubu

5 Replies
testing