Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

It's a slow day at work today, so here's your daily roundup of deals 🙂

Bath & Unwind - Free Omorovicza Gift Bag with £60 purchase.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.05.53 AM.png

Walgreens.com - 20% off Beauty & Personal Care

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.08.36 AM.png

Look Fantastic - 18% off; this is a wonderful site if you want to get your hands on Bourjois or other UK brands.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.10.02 AM.png

Glossybox - Estee Edit Pink Peony Overnight Mask is in their box this month, plus other full sizes + Free mascara with code.

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.17.55 AM.png

ShopSpring - $20 off first $75 purchase for referrals: works out to a little over 26% off if you hit it right at the $75 threshold! Holla atchu girl for referral links 🙂

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.23.05 AM.png

Jouer - 15% off

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.26.49 AM.png

Missguided - 40% Off

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 9.33.42 AM.png

Also--Sephora is 8% on ebates today! And if you're VIB, you can use your 10% off code that resets every year.

@jominguez  Thank you for your work!  I went onto Bath and Unwind's site, and saw the sizes of the samples in the actual bag and wanted to post it here to save anyone else time in determining what "2 ml" looks like, since I'm not metric-fluent.

Bath and Unwind won't let me save or copy the image, but here's a description:

The Gold Rescue Cream, Thermal Cleansing Balm, and Deep Cleansing Mask are in very small glass tubs.

The Instant Perfection Serum, Refining Facial Polish, and Omoressence are foils.

valentinesbag.gif

You're such a doll! Thank you! 💋

Ulta's beauty break today

+remember the Laura Geller DS primer as well! Can be found on the Ulta GWPs thread! 

IMG_9810.JPG

Very tempted, but from the review photos I saw it seems better suited for fair girls... hmmmm

Remember to check your local department stores - Von Maur finally marked down their holiday Godiva boxes to 50% off. Just in time for V day!

Philosophy. Ends 2/9/17.

jakak.PNG

Please, don't be mad at me for posting this here, I just figured maybe one of you ladies could help me out (and it's sort of deal related). 

Do any of you know where I can purchase Olaplex #3 ? I used to purchase it from Beauty(dot)com because it was cheaper than purchasing it from the salon I go to. Clearly that isn't an option anymore since the website doesn't exist. I've seen it on Amazon, but I don't trust I'd rather not purchase it from since I wouldn't know if it was truly authentic.

Costco is selling olaplex 3 online, but you need a costco membership! Hope this helps 🙂

thanks @tammmmy! Although I just looked online and I guess they no longer sell it there. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it, to see if they start selling it again.

I miss beauty.com so much 😞

They had such a broad range of everything low to high end and they always had great stackable GWPs and the offered 20% off sales more often then any other retailer. 

@PaletteAddict99 I miss beauty dot com, too!  😢  However, my wallet does not miss the constant lure of their awesome gwps enticing me to place orders.... 

@Tamara76 I hear ya on that for sure! One less daily temptation 😉

Check Walgreens site, they owned beauty.

That was the first place I had looked, and they don't sell it  😔

@natalyf a quick google search and I found some for sale at walmart. Sold and shipped by Walmart. 

Just checked but it says it's sold by a third party 😔. I think I might just pay an extra $5-$10 from my salon in order to for-sure get an authentic product. Thank you for checking though!

Neiman Marcus Last Call.

ct.jpg

Get a free trio of minis on any $65+ order at Benefit direct with the code REALTRIO.     

• DS They’re Real! Mascara    
  • DS They’re Real Push Up Liner in Beyond Black    
  • DS They’re Real! Double the Lip in Lusty Rose 

Screen Shot 2017-02-07 at 6.17.45 PM.png

Now through 2/14 get 15% off your order with the code PAIRUP at ESQIDO Lashes.

iNxavH_vrOzqodVCv9Z7MvkznHgMVPMOvvwdo-D2ZKGx3tleE5jHOd2NK5WG0174zLkWmU8hAQ14Shj_RlyHEYrR7BpYgLzcPxTFPzrda31zaMi53xIC8YR4JOn-hk7G1I7FA1WePPb836sgSrctSaPZxwi8h40FhBIuI8U=s0-d-e1-ft.jpg

SHOPSPRING:

app or online $25 off your first $75 purchase with a referral link! Let me know if you would like one 🙂 

1 Reply
testing