Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Got my lippies today!

The 1st two are the touch in sol, then Too Faced, and BB. I LOVE the Touch in Solswatches.jpg

Haha, I just came to post swatches of the touch in sol too!  It is SO gloriously metallic!  I love it!  😄 

Awww mann. Super regret not picking Touch in Sol now!

The Touch in Sol is beautiful!

I never received the birthday email from Space NK - CS said I should had received it a week before my birthday. I think I saw that the January gift was a oil... Anyways, this is what CS sent me instead

20170206_154413.jpg

oh thanks so much for posting!!!
I have never received either

Kat Burki is an expensive sample)

I will contact them

update: they just emailed me a couple of hours ago that they sent me omorovicza balm instead of the oil. I guess I won't get anything like your bag, but still happy.

Oh that's good to hear @Alexmarya though I wonder if the omorovicza balm is this month's bday gift...

I honestly wasn't expecting much, but I'm happy to receive the samples. Definitely going to start checking out spaceNK more often

congrats)))

So I placed an order at marcjacobsbeauty after seeing this thread had that nailit code listed and today they cancelled the order. After calling them on the phone, I learned that they looked at my address and somehow determined I was some sort of re-shipper (I'm still confused as to what that is). Maybe it's because I placed an order for six nail polishes? I mean I know my collection is unusually large, but I don't think six is too many. Did anyone else get their orders cancelled?

Just an update: after calling them and letting them know I'm a real person, I was able to place a new order and have it ship ok. I just received it.

IMG_0890.JPG

So I guess if this happens to you, call them.

Via Google: The scam begins when criminals buy high-dollar merchandise — such as computers, cameras, and other electronics — via the Internet using stolen credit cards. They have the merchandise shipped to addresses in the United States of paid “reshippers” (who may be unaware they are handling stolen goods).

They think your credit card is stolen. I would give them a call and let them know it's you ordering for you!

Wow that's crazy. I've never heard of that before. My cc is definitely not stolen.

This was my first order from them and I'm pretty disappointed.

I called them and they put a note on my account, then I re-placed the cancelled order. I'm giving them a second chance to treat me like a real customer. 😕

Yeah, I'm sorry this happened. It's unfortunately a real problem for companies.

I know about this bc I'm affiliated with a smaller company who had this happen. Someone was charging credit cards, shipping products to a person who was selling at a mega discount on eBay, and people were buying from her left and right. The company lost SO much money. When they finally contacted the US eBay seller, she had absolutely no idea what was going on. So sadly, these companies tend to cancel sales easily because otherwise, when the credit card companies come back with a claim, they lose all their money and have already shipped the products 😕

Hi, I'm confused by this. Wouldn't the selller take a loss on the product they bought in full from the original company? How does the company lose money if eventually to get more inventory the ebay seller has to buy at full price? Thanks

Thanks for the explanation @Alicehoopz!  I didn't realize what that meant, either.  Wow!

Oh no!  I also ordered 6 polishes, but have not received a cancellation... Hopefully, they can clear this up for you!    I think re-shipper means re-seller... @purly

That's insane. I wonder how they decided I was a re-seller. I'm not! I'm just a collector. What do I have to do, send them a picture of my collection? 

Laura Geller direct, no code required PLUS get 30% off with promo code 30LOVE

I got two of these in my last order; I really like them!

Bobbi Brown direct-

3 Replies
testing