Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Shu Umera

xoxo.JPG

Saw this on USGWP - 

Spoiler
shuu.JPG
shu.JPG

Great deal!! 5 deluxe samples + 2 pads cost only $11.97 . Usgwp is your blog? @ZombieMetroAnt

Spoiler
It'll take 3 business days for them to process orders. I hope they're not going to cancel orders.

Yeah, it's a good way to try the brand.  No, I don't have a blog. 

@ZombieMetroAnt Was shipping free for you?

@Maria88  Cat Happy

Spoiler
I didn't buy anything but did the exercise in the illustration above it did give me free standard shipping:
maria.JPG

hm is it charging you?   

What the heck did you find for that price on their site @zombiemetroant? (Sorry, always equate this brand with $ ) 🙂

Once I tried it, the site was not charigng me shipping @ZombieMetroAnt. I was just surprised that there was no minimum.

If you choose the gel moisturizer as your extra deluxe sample, that's about a $40 value not including the foil packets. :0 trying to decide if I need a new eyelash curler. Has anyone used both the shiseido and shu curlers and can speak to whether or not there's a difference between the two? Will the shiseido replacement pads fit in the shu curler?

New launching 🚀 

1486143726211.jpeg

Thanks but I think you meant to post this on a different thread since this one is mostly dedicated to "deals".

Lo&Sons is having a sweepstakes, after entering there are some promo codes they revealed! 

Mejuri (jewelry 10% off) - FRESH10

Lo&Sons (bags- 20% off) - MEJURI20

T3 (15% off) - T3THANKU15

Ringly (Fit trackers - 10% off) - RINGLYROCKS

If anyone is planning to place a large Dior purchase, their website has a nice gift with purchase. With a $175 purchase, you get a set of 5 different deluxe samples of perfume in a gift box. Code is VDAY17.

They're fixing website for now! I found it in my email. This box is crazy cute. I still keep all of their boxes 📦 📦 collection even thought they're made in China.

1486143476001.jpeg

SIGMA BEAUTY: (Good through February 3, 2017 at 11:59pm CST)

Screen Shot 2017-02-03 at 10.59.50 AM.png

Melt Cosmetics

e20e3dfc-6f77-4e44-82f5-6a819f2c5851.gif

I finally picked up the Love Sick stack. Thanks!

I wore my gunmetal stack yesterday and LOVE it.  The quality on the stacks is really nice!

love the stacks!

Hautelook Cargo cosmetic tint moisturizer spf20 $9 (reg $34) 

1486122778931.jpeg

Beauty Bay has 30% off select Jeffree Star Cosmetics (no judgement) products. No code necessary. As always, Beauty Bay offers free worldwide shipping on all orders over $19.Untitled-3.png

Are they more expensive on the Beauty Bay site? They're listed as $18 on the JS site but they're coming up as originally $23 on Beauty Bay.

1 Reply
testing