Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Oh my gosh, I just looked at her blog. 😞

This is so sad 😞 I wondered why I was not receiving new posting notifications in my email. 

ETA: notcreative, sending hugs to you. ❤

@JenniferOhJenny @angel7594 

I checked her blog a couple days ago because I was missing her and I have been so sad ever since reading her message. I keep looking back at it hoping I will find her feeling better.

I just looked too and have a pit in my tummy. Sending her healing hugs and a warm friendly smile. 

I was wondering the same thing! She is missed. 

Hopefully she's just on a very nice vacation.  Although I think she would probably tell us ahead of time.  Hope all is well...

Ditto!! Thinking about u NC!

I've been wondering the same thing!

Bath and Body Works deal:

20170202_084200.png

Spoiler
20170202_084240.png

10% off @ Tarte cosmetics code: WRF4-ZBFD-NNG7 .

Comment if use.

omg, Cheryl has buttercream cookies on 50% off!!!! If you like cookies, sugar or butter at all, you MUST try them AT LEAST once! They are usually sold $1.50ish per but now they are <$1 each! Don't worry about expiration date since they are individually packaged/sealed and they last for months without loosing taste if you put them in the freezer.

Untitled.png

They taste 100x better than similar looking cookies you see at Walmart, just like how freshly baked cookies taste different/better than the generic store ones. They are my favorite cookies of all time and the only friends who didn't immediately exclaim "ooohhh!" upon first bite were some of my asian friends that don't like butter (I know, who doesn't like butter?!?!)

ps. coupons don't work with the 50% off, but they are 5% cashback on ebates!

Seeing this deal and the discussion that ensued below gives me the worst craving for these...

Spoiler
41Gtjx35FML.jpg

And there is no way I (also Asian) am dragging out my 9 month-old in this 25-degree snowy weather for that stupid glorious red package full of buttery goodness so I'm just going to sit quietly in the corner and sob. 

Hahas I feel you!! I also have a 9 month old and currently pregnant (also asian hahas) and it takes a lot of effort to go out especially in NYC weather >.<" 

Oh my! Congrats @Sophiaaax3! Raising a baby and having another child at the same time takes some serious strength. I hope everything goes very smoothly for you. BTW I'm in upstate, so we're probably about 4 hours from each other. lol

Thank you so much, I have been pretty exhausted lately from holding my 9 month old and also chasing him around. I also live upstate but I recently moved back with my parents. 

Order it! You've worked hard and it's cold and you deserve it. 😃

It will be like a present when it arrives and unless you hate butter or soft melt-in-your-mouth cookies, you will love it. 

Ahaha, so I read your post and was almost convinced to buy even though I'm trying to eat healthy...then I read your comment about asians and mentally raised my hand and died lol. I'm still tempted though, I love shortbread cookies and those classic blue tin "butter cookies" @ChicDabbler

@pinyoif you like butter, you MUST try these. The cookies are the soft, buttery melt in your mouth type (not too sweet, with most sweetness coming from the frosting), they are not greasy or crunchy. AND they last for months without losing flavor when frozen, just put it in room temp for a few hrs before eating, so it can be your occasional indulgence.

I mentioned asian cuz the only people I've met that isn't enthusiastic about butter are 3 of my asian friends (altho the rest of my friends and me, asian, loves butter). I haven't eaten any butter in a year since I'm trying to eat healthy, but I just ordered 72, the plan is 1 cookie a day, lol.

@pinyo  I love shortbread also, and these are sweet but they melt in your mouth.  I like that they're individually wrapped so I can send  them in kids' lunches without having to pack them.  lol I'm lazy.  They're like Lofthouse cookies from the grocery store but smaller and better.

valentines-day-spinner-left.jpg

Omg I worked at a mall that had a Cheryl's store when I was in college, and I used to buy cookies several times a week. Their cookies are sooooooo good.

@Alexmarya you're famous. 😂 IMG_3466.PNG

4 Replies
testing