Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

AMOREPACIFIC direct.

AP.jpg

No minimum purchase, it seems. The promo is for the travel size version and comes in choice of either 102 or 104. (two lightest shades)

A handy thing about the travel size is you can reuse it by cleaning it out and adding your own foundation to it, mixed with sunscreen. I do this, so handy for the purse and doesn't make me cry if I lose it.

I have 3 loccitane referrals if anyone is interested! PM me 🙂

Screen shot 2017-02-01 at 10.00.08 AM.pngOdacite direct

I just checked my email after seeing the l'occitane posts... sooooo- I have 3 referrals available 🙂 let me know if you're interested

Messaged!

Couple of deals:

Cult Beauty is offering a free full size 24kt eye Elixir when you spend 40GBP on site. They have a Pixi Trio for ~49GBP with glow tonic, beauty sleep cream and glowtion day dew. Free shipping. Topcashback UK is offering 11% to new customers and 9% back to existing customers. Let me know if you'd like a referral.

Bath & Unwind is offering a selection of deluxe size products for free with 20GBP buy in today. Some value up to 27GBP. Topcashback UK is offering 11.5%. Let me know if you'd like a referral.

i tried several times to upload pics of the deals but it kept saying invalid file type. 😞

Beauty Break, cross posted/UIta GWP

IMG_1485.PNG

I have 3 referrals for loccitane U.S.. not sure why I got this since I am in Canada 😄 PM me if someone wants one!

All 3 claimed!

I still have two referrals left for L'Occitane, PM me!

Just messaged you 🙂

Did anyone get their L'Occatine gift coupon in the email? The one that's meant for yourself, not for others?

I submitted requests for all 3 friends yesterday and claimed my own (which requires you to select a store etc.), so far I haven't got the actual coupon.

Let me know if anyone got theirs. 

Mine came instantly but I must have x-ed out of it and it disappeared, if that makes sense? I doubt I would get to the store to redeem it anyway but it's kind of weird.

Weird.  Seems like a glitch.  Mine came almost instantly. And thanks ladies for the heads up about this.  For some reason I've never felt comfortable going in to just redeem a sample (and not make a purchase) but this one looked so nice I couldn't resist.  It was a great experience.  Just had to show my id and the email and they bagged it right up for me -- and no hard sell to buy anything while I was there. 🙂

Same thing happened to me! It's been over 24 hours and I've yet to receive it. I ended up calling CS, but they were no help. They put in a request for me to get another email so I could try again, but said it could take up to 48 hours for the email to be sent. When I pointed out that I'd miss the deadline to request my gift, they said there was nothing they could do...

I ended up just heading to my local store and explaining what happened. The SA asked to see my original email, checked to make sure I had referred 3 friends, and let me get my gift set 😄 It all worked out in the end thanks to a friendly SA! I'd suggest trying your luck and just heading to your local store. Plus from what others have said (@trysbeautyitems) the SAs don't even need to see the code that comes in the second email. Good luck!

Mine came almost instantly (after I put in my store info and such). It has a title of "Your gift is ready, [your first name]!" with the store location info and your unique gift code. Check spam?

A last minute coupon for LA MER purchase from saks.

$75 off $350

SAKSDBDUEJMX

comment if used, as a courtesy to other members of this thread. 

Expires tonight (1.31)

Here's my bluemercury order with the Ren Evercalm Rescue Mask and the Fresh Soy eye makeup remover samples. They're not deluxe size like the picture on the site shows; the Ren samples are 0.1 oz each, and the Fresh is 0.13 oz. I wish they were as big as they appeared, but I can't complain since I only got the sheet mask (with free shipping) and I will still get good use out of these foils!derp.png

Ugh I ordered the Ren Evercalm Rescue Mask and the Fresh Soy eye makeup remover because I thought they were deluxe samples, too!

I let them know both live chat and email. Some of my orders they didn't bother to give anything. One of them qualifies for $50 GWP Laura Mercier, 3 derma boxes and they came only stuffs that I ordered - box was so small that has no room for samples. For 14 orders of mine and 3 of them missing entirely samples. I emailed them but they emailed me one time and that's it, no further responding. So I ended up returning 10 boxes.. Too many Ren and Fresh foil samples and I didn't want to get anything if I knew it's foils. So disappointed 😔!! After Sephora and Bluemercury incidents, I shopped at Ulta a lot. 

testing