Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I was also told this last time I picked one of these up, a few months ago. I used to go to the mall near the city for these freebies, where they never pressure me to buy anything. But it is closed, and now the only L'Occitane store left is in a realllllly upscale mall-like place!

Dang! Y'all picked yours up really quickly lol. 

I love these cute gift boxes they do, but I wish they'd change up the products a bit. I've tried the middle one and the one on the right, but they didn't work so well 

I'm not a fan of their hand cream. Every time I get this sample, I give it to my mom. 

I'm hoping next time they do this, there's a soap bar lol

Yes!!! I loved this mini bar soap with leaves in it. I want moreeeee

Nice!  Thanks @lisainprogress I will have to pick this up!  The shampoo from the gift last time did NOT work for me at all, so I'm glad they replaced it with the cleansing oil. 

@lisainprogress @ZombieMetroAnt

How often do they do these? 

I honestly don't know @stemchick. But they had one a few months back... I'll guess maybe twice a year??

As long as you're on the mailing list, you're good to go.

Awesome, thanks!

I was trying to remember what was in the last one @ZombieMetroAnt I haven't tried the shampoo though it one of my goals this year to use up my samples and such...

Random story, but last night I found the blue box from the previous freebie and was wondering when the next one would be... someone was reading my thoughts!

Ooohhh, the power of telepathy!  You are gifted @lisainprogress 00000.JPG

I have 3 spots for the L'Occitane gift! PM me with your full name and email if you would like one 🙂

All have been claimed!

@makeuplover6245 I pmed as well 🙂

Pmed you! 

A photo of the gift for anyone that's having a hard time redeeming in stores. Maybe if you show this to them, they'll know what you're talking about @jominguez

IMG_5030.PNG

If anyone has a referral for the L'occitane, I would love one.  Please and thank you.

Update:  I received one!  Thanks, everyone!

If anyone has any more spots for the L'occitane referral gift, I would love to have one! Thank you in advance 💛

I have some referrals! PM me if you're still interested 🙂

I would like one too! Thanks

And me)

Anybody having trouble redeeming the L'Occitane gift? I'm at a store now and the SA is so rude and insists it's a fake. 

1 Reply
testing