Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Playtex sport is sending out free liner or pad samples (they ran out of tampons).  Just type in Playtex sport samples in your search engine and it should be the first page to come up.

Ulta ~ if you need something for free shipping (right now is $35)...

Never tried this brand, but I do need some silver shampoo for my hair

Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 12.04.22 AM.png

Also, the Ulta Romance Whipped Luxe Body Cream are 3 for $15, reg. price is $14.50 ea. 

I use the AG Sterling Silver Toning Conditioner and it is veeerrrry strong. The color isn't even that dark, but it is very concentrated - I have to be careful how long I leave it on. I thought it would be like any other purple conditioner (despite the name) but it definitely gives a silver result.  Again, I've never tried the shampoo, only the conditioner to keep my blonde from getting brassy. Also, it smells amazing!

I meant to post this earlier. Oops. Here's another 20% off Ulta for the last minute shopper. 

Code: 3JXRZ2A7JYQ

Please reply if used. 

Can someone get me off the ledge called the Verizon Smart Rewards shopping page?!?!? I have having way too much fun shopping there and I literally just bought a bunch of makeup two days ago also from there. 

Here was my haul from two days ago. I'm starting to have a thing for RMS Beauty:

RMS 3.png

RMS 2.png

This one is actually currently SOLD OUT at SEPHORA:

RMS 4.png

@willa25  I don't blame you for liking RMS.  Their luminizer is so pretty!

@Ispend2much6, this will be my first dip into the RMS Beauty pond. I've read incredible reviews about them but for some reason I've put off trying them. I'm really excited to get my new products!

Thank you! I've been wanting to try RMS! Off to check out Verizon Rewards...

@txcatx, just getting to finally read your comment now. Did you check out Verizon Rewards? Find anything you like? (I should get a commission from them for how much I'm pushing their site.. lol) I'm just curious b/c I feel like it is this untapped gold mine that BTers don't realize is there. (oh no.. maybe I shouldn't have given up my secret! 🙂 )

Thank you so much for sparking my interest in Verizon's Smart Rewards! I never looked into it.. it's a gold mine!

@myumew.. so happy my shopping binge at Verizon could help you. LOL! I actually have been shopping there for over a year now and you can get some really good deals. They tend to restock on Mondays and Tuesdays. Hope that information helps you!

ENjoy! 

3JXRZ431VAE

Yet another Ulta 20% off coupon that works on prestige brands: 3JXRZ1A09FY

Comment if used 🙂 

Used. Thanks!

Ulta 20% off coupon code, please comment if you used!! Enjoy!

Spoiler
3JXRZ14V4LE

Ulta 20% off code up for grabs. Enjoy! 🙂

3JXRZ3422HV

Used and thank you! 

I have a 20% off Ulta coupon, comment if interested & I'll PM you!

Another 20% Code: 3JXRZ2VXXMA Please comment if used. Enjoy! 🙂

TJmaxx deals: 

90% nail polishes are on sale red tag and yellow tag from $0.30 - $6 

Spoiler
IMG_3396.JPG
Nail polishes $6

Nars is available at TJMAXX as well. I spotted some good stuffs, this morning.

Spoiler
IMG_3400.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG
$9.99 
IMG_3397.JPG
$39 Algenist
IMG_3401.JPG
$20
IMG_3395.JPG

Ulta 20% off online code. Please comment when used...don't be that guy 🙂

3JXRZ41L0T9

testing