Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@kovalevka

Yes! Love this stuff for winter. I have dry skin so it gives my the glow throughout the day. I bought 2 of the sulwhasoo cushions and a burberry perfume set for nordstrom gwp bag a few weeks ago? 
I have a problem haha

It's too good to be true. Bluemercury canceled my orders with Darphin skincare set. My orders came missing GWPs also.

They probably oversold them, which sucks but it happens all the time. What other GWPs/samples did you pick? I ended up getting mine yesterday and tried one of the Darphin creams today. I like my glossier more 😶

What's time did they release sample, today? @jominguez Glossier is full size, girl. I love it, too. 

@kovalevka Oh I think you misunderstood. I meant I like my glossier moisturizing primer rich more than either of the Darphin creams I've received from Blue Mercury.

lol. Silly me!! 🐙🐙

Bummer! It really is hit or miss, as much as I hate when a GWP isn't as described (or is missing entirely), there's nothing that can legally be done to hold a company to it.

I had placed an order for the Bobbi Brown skincare set, and I see it shipped today but my hopes are minimal at this point for the GWPs

That sucks @kovalevka

I just placed an order before for the set since its on the sample page 😞 I guess it might be canceled too... I guess, no more pressing our luck with their sample section

Not sure if this has been posted already but Kiko has 30% off (sale items might be excluded?) with code ROOSTER (I think it has to be entered as all caps).

Ole henriksen direct, GWP with $50 purchase. Promo code SMOOTH. No end date listed ("for a limited time only")

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 10.53.38 AM.png

Sephora Ebates is 8% today. Don't forget if you're ordering today!

Thank you!  I've been forgetting to use Ebates recently so the reminder always helps me! 

Would you believe I placed an order 5 minutes after I posted that and forgot ebates. Seems like it didn't pop up for me. 😡😡😡

lol, @sarahshter

stil.JPG

Do you know when Space NK will release new promo code?

Updated for Marc Jacobs deal, today.

Promo for 2 free highliners: MATTE .

Free shipping code: Ship .

Free mascara and 1 highliner code: GIFT 

= unlimited free shipping + 4 GWP

I forgot what was promo for free mini Marc lip creme, highliner. I've just found "Welcome" code online. I tried to use Welcome15/ welcome but it didn't apply GWP Matte code. Welcome/ welcome15 code only works with ship & Gift codes. Codes work on multi orders 

Spoiler
IMG_3383.PNG1485498014708.jpeg

Thanks so much for this @kovalevka!  I finally grabbed bad behavior, and I love those high liners 🙂

lol me, too. 

Farmacy direct has their 3-pack masks buy one pack get one free. If you've never ordered before, use FARMACY15 for 15% off your first order. I just got six masks for about $21.

That is such a good deal - I think their masks are my favorite sheet masks.

The farmacy15 code is 1 use per email, so if you put in a different e-mail to place the order you can use again. 

2 Replies
testing