Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Any codes for Chanel? 

@StephaniLynn I'm not sure if this will help you since it's not with Chanel direct, but Neiman Marcus has an offer on Amex offers for $50 off a $200 purchase. I bought my mom two of the Chanel perfumes she wears for her birthday with the deal and ended up with 25% off my purchase basically. They carry a good bit of Channel's beauty line. Hope this helps 🙂

Good news, everyone! Bluemercury is shipping out our boxes soon. My order from Jan 17th will be shipped tomorrow?!! I hope so . Happy Lunar New Year, guys!! 💋💋🎉

I got 3 of my bluemercury orders and am very disappointed 😞 

The order I was most looking forward to included samples of Ren Micellar Water (explicitly labeled as full size), Nars tinted moisturizer DS, and a Nars DS set of orgasm lip gloss + orgasm illuminator with pouch. I received no samples at all for this order. 

The fresh eye makeup remover and Ren masks are foils which people have previously noted which is ridiculous after waiting a week for our packages - I had ordered 1 Fresh and 2x Rens. 

I did receive - Darphin 4 piece set, Caudalie Vinoperfect serum x2 which I am happy with (wish I had gotten more serums) but unfortunately they were placed in two separate orders including Ren/Fresh foils so I don't think I will be able to return the disappointing buys ;-;

I have one order which I only placed to get the Ren full size micellar water and I think I will cancel this if possible since my other order arrived without it...

Double disappointment because on the shipping notice it included the samples so I thought they would be included! It also makes it awkward to return if the SA acts like I am keeping the good samples and returning the product. 

Happy new years though I hope some packages were worth the wait! 

P.S Could someone tell me where to find the live chat function? I only see email under the contact us button.

I just received mine, the REN sample is not full size, its a foil packet. 

Mine is just shipped, and I know I would return already. What a bait!!

Ughh, and my package was finally shipped today 😞 To think I was planning to make another purchase in hopes that it was full size 😞

I know that some of you noted that the item you purchase, nest candle, was not included in your order since it's OOS... so I'm wondering if my package will have it... if not I guess I have to live chat with a SA for refund...

SO sad! I only ordered a $5 item, debating if it's worth it to return 

I was so excited for REN and Fresh, even ordered two packages one for me and one for my friend:( well now I know, we should only order if the photo includes a pouch with several deluxe sizes. These pouches (Trish Mcevoy, Dermatologica, Laura Mercier) worked for me...

Ugh well that's going back! Lol

ugh!!! what a bait on that one! thanks for the update @NickyLT - still waiting on my shipments but no longer eagerly anticipating!! 

Are you kidding me? Such a disappointment....Thank you for giving us a heads up @nickylt

Great I'm ready to return mine, next week

Shoot. I was hoping for a DS. Oh well, thanks for letting us know!

I just looked and it is .1ml.  Enough for one use. 

@NickyLT well that's disappointing. Did you order the Fresh soy eye makeup remover too? 

@misscg yes, also a foil! So disappointed

Yes I got a confirmation this morning that my Jan 20th order was shipped! It's supposed to arrive tonight??

If anyone has pictures of your order, please post it! 

13 of my orders are shipped, last night. So much work for 2 days shipping. You're right, @rbkh

I had picked the fresh, Ren, and a DS caudalie serum with my order of a lip balm, and my package says it's .4lb. I don't think there are any full sized products in there. The fresh is probably a foil sample too if the Ren is DS. My order should get here tomorrow morning, so I'll keep you guys updated. 

testing